Closed PC on OS Zodiac Q9 Devine favor 20/20 healing prayers

• i assume staff but could it be wand ?

staff ~10a+ depending on iteresst

Wand 300a+

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• OS T i just assumed and took parallels from the q10 DF platn wand 20/20 prot that was sold "recently" for 260a+

Prott is not really a wand attribute and Q9 is often worth 50% more then a q10 in comparision (where u can compare like u said that item can be 1 of a kind so no q10 for comparision. )

so like q9 would be increase in value and heal would be a big + since heal is really played on 40/40 sets while prott tends to be more of a staff attribute.

when i add these pluses to 260a i end up at 300a+

also note that platwands can be bot farmed thru WoC while i think there is no known zodi farm bot.

but its all just imagining and dreaming. at the end a sale will show how much it will bring so its schroedingers wand. its 100a+ and 300a+ at the same time until one comes up for sale ;)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan December 2, 2020 at 2:15 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan December 2, 2020 at 2:15 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on OS Zodiac Q9 Devine favor 20/20 healing prayers” to “Closed PC on OS Zodiac Q9 Devine favor 20/20 healing prayers”.