PC Shadow Shield

• Non max Shields have a bit of a ruff time. It's still a q9 Wich is good. And if u find some one that wants a budget shield for SoOsc or FoW he can get a really good shield for use and a bargain. It's just 10% worth on the armor mod (9/10) or else said a shield 90% as useful as a 10Armor shield.

Price for a Max started one can easy be above 1 stack of ectos. So maybe u find a player that doesn't want to spend that much. And still needs or wants a shield for mentioned speed clears.

I sold a similar shield (Same skin and mods, not sure on req of mine was Q10or q9) for 25e, wich I think is a fair deal for both sides.

He gets a shield 90% as good as the 10 armor version for only 10% of the price.

So yeah I think 20-40e should be fair and possible but be ready that it can take a long time cause it's easier to find a person that spends the big money on a max one then to find someone that wants a budget shield. Still they are out there

GL my friend and GZ when it wa ls a drop

:)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan January 27, 2021 at 10:25 AM

Closed the thread.