CLOSE 2 os items: runic axe and echovald shield

• Hey guys,

I'm a newly returned player who is not too familiar with the market and all those abbreviations anymore, but I'll do my best.

So I got these two guys dropped and I hope you can help me out with their value and a possible price!

Greetings

Uriziel

• Runic Axe 3-6e if Cash needs it. There are more collectors but it will take time to find a buyer for that one. ( if it was my axe and cash doesn't need it. I would merch it off)

Echovald there are A. Collectors for the skin and B. Collector of 20%mod and -X. I am at mobile atm and can't tell you the name maybe some one can link or he sees it :)

My Price check is 10-30e ( I know quite a range but also that's a bit part of 2020 market.)

I also recommend to wait more price checks or put it for auction here.

Welcome back and GL on the next runs :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• welcome back! i do have that runic, but usually offer 2-3e on that mod (3-4 since thats a slighlty prettier skin. tbh, theres not much desire for the non-15over50/+5energy mods, but if you have the space, try to get something out of it instead of merching. as for the shield, id say 10e or slightly over since its a desired skin. used to be able to grab (reduce) shields for 5e easy, but seems to be a bit more interest in them now.

• Uriziel Gothique January 6, 2021 at 12:23 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “2 os items: runic axe and echovald shield” to “CLOSE 2 os items: runic axe and echovald shield”.
  • bsoltan January 6, 2021 at 3:00 PM

Closed the thread.