Closed. PC OS double Mod +10vs Demons Shield

• **Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Hey, need a quick check on this "beauty" (hope so)Thanks so far!

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan: mod edit (February 11, 2021 at 5:17 PM).

• the first one(bo staff) indeed is a beauty. ~10a often the going price. up to 15 when multiple interessted buyers

Second(evil eye) one is a "beauty". the biggest collector on the game looks these: IGN: Shatam

he wont pay an extra fee for mods so i suggest to salvage the adapt head

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Lornar February 11, 2021 at 2:07 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC 2 OS Staffs - q9 DM / Curses” to “PC OS double Mod +10vs Demons Shield”.
  • bsoltan February 11, 2021 at 5:16 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 11, 2021 at 5:16 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS double Mod +10vs Demons Shield” to “Closed. PC OS double Mod +10vs Demons Shield”.