Close Echovald Shield q10 Tactics, +45^Stance, -2^ench (Value:400g​)

• Not really wanted mod combinations and q10 I would put in the max 25-45e range with its still playable for a ranger that often has a stance and ench at the same time but overall the stance/ench mix goes for significantly lower prices then a matching combination. U can put it for sale here and see where it goes. Items can go for way over value some time overall recent sales and my experience with stance/ench mix is it is hard to sell and goes for fractions of a matching ench shield.

I also had some one that looked kamadan tradechat and saw someone selling a Q10 - 2/45we echo for 35a. This is a pure fictional price and yes it gets offered for that price but no one bought it since month.

My tip for you when you play ranger keep the shield if u like the skin. It's definitely playable and the selling value is mediocre and way below use ability of the shield.

Or when you really wanna sell it u need to search for a SC ranger player that likes the echovald shield and looks for a budget version of a - 2/45. I would pretend that there is the best price to get. Collectors most likely will rather be not interested in this shield. At the end the SC player can be happy with a bargain compared to what a matching ench combo costs and u may get some more globs then collectors or other traders may offer for it.

Best of luck :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Milosh Savkovic January 27, 2021 at 12:42 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Echovald Shield q10 Tactics, +45^Stance, -2^ench (Value:400g​)” to “Close xD”.
  • bsoltan January 28, 2021 at 9:55 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan January 28, 2021 at 9:55 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Close xD” to “Close Echovald Shield q10 Tactics, +45^Stance, -2^ench (Value:400g​)”.