LSoGW Iron Man Challenge

• Hello guys,

I created this thread to share the story of my new character Enel God of Skypiea (one piece fans will surely know where that name came from) . I'll start from Nightfall campaign, for the only reason, I've never explored nf much. Plus, as a returning player, I feel more confident starting with heroes.

This challenge will follow these rules :

- Can't use Xunlai chest, cannot take money, weapons or components from others characters.

- Can't buy from other players, only selling will be allowed.

- Can't travel to Cantha, Prophecies or GW:EN, I must finish NF first.

- Can't get any craft component from Xunlai

- I must not die, and achieve R3 survivor

- In a matter of consistency with One Piece, I'll play Air Magic on my elementalist as Enel possess the Goro Goro No Mi (thunder devil fruit).

- I can only use weapon drop while playing with my character, I cannot buy them from other players, neither inscription or mods. (same fact goes for heroes)

- I must not leave Istan before achieving level 20.

- I can seek help from players if they are in the same town, I cannot have any help from my guild or alliance.

The challenge will fail as long as one of this rule is broken. But most important, I must not die.

I'll keep you updated as long as I progress in my achievement.

I hope you will enjoy being part of this journey, and would be glad if some of you are willing to do the same !

Have a nice day,

IG : Bounty Hunter Zoro

coming from the new world

• Bounty Hunter January 26, 2021 at 6:12 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Iron Man Challenge” to “LSoGW Iron Man Challenge”.
  • A little update of this personnal challenge which is going well for now.

I have now reached level 17 without dying, and I have finished all three cooperatives missions on Istan.

All heroes are now level 16, getting stronger alongside me :). I haven't unlocked M.O.X, cause it isn't really part of Nightfall story.

Haven't met any kind of difficulties from now, only during a "master difficulty" quest where I had to travel back as my entire squad wiped.

I have been using the /bonus code, as it helps, without being too advantageous.

Here is the current set I'm using, I haven't dropped significant elementalist weapon yet...

It is quite fun to discover the back story of Nightfall, which I have never given any interest before :).

IG : Bounty Hunter Zoro

coming from the new world