CLOSED: Oni Daggers without any stats

• Hey, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to "unusual" items in GW. So I thought I should ask here!

I just recently got these Oni Daggers, without any stats on them. I've never seen these kind of items before, but as I know there's a lot of collectors of all kind of things in GW I wanted to check with more experienced players if there is any market for these kind of "bugged" items? or is it just merch food? :)

Any idea on the rarity of these items? I don't play too much, but it's the first time I've come across one.

Appreciate any info <3

IGN: Goy Ah

• Hey, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to "unusual" items in GW. So I thought I should ask here!

I just recently got these Oni Daggers, without any stats on them. I've never seen these kind of items before, but as I know there's a lot of collectors of all kind of things in GW I wanted to check with more experienced players if there is any market for these kind of "bugged" items? or is it just merch food? :)

Any idea on the rarity of these items? I don't play too much, but it's the first time I've come across one.

Appreciate any info <3

IGN: Goy Ah

I'll buy them if your interested in selling them

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

You are not allowed to take or make offers for items under any circumstance.

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (February 8, 2021 at 1:53 AM).

• They're called "naked items" - oldschool weapons from Factions (they also drop in Tyria though) without an inherent dmg mod. That happens a lot and mostly is a bummer, because they're pretty much useless. There is collectors for naked weapons, but they mostly prefer rare reqs or skins - so to end a story at your specific item: merch.

• I'll buy them if your interested in selling them

Great! I'll try to contact you in game :)

They're called "naked items" - oldschool weapons from Factions (they also drop in Tyria though) without an inherent dmg mod. That happens a lot and mostly is a bummer, because they're pretty much useless. There is collectors for naked weapons, but they mostly prefer rare reqs or skins - so to end a story at your specific item: merch.

Thanks for the information <3

• Goy Ah February 6, 2021 at 10:23 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Oni Daggers without any stats” to “CLOSED: Oni Daggers without any stats”.
  • bsoltan February 8, 2021 at 1:51 AM

Closed the thread.