PC req 8 weapons!!!

• -Eternal bow q8 +5 (no insc) - If you actually own this I'd love to see it ingame (in fact I'll even give you 2 armbraces just for showing it to me in a trade window). If not then I'll go ahead and say that the chance of you finding one is less than 0. Which would also serve as a price check I guess, whatever a potential owner want is the price since it would be 1 of a kind in this game.

-Plagueborn Recurve Bow q8 15/enchant (no insc) - I'd value this at 10-15a, but wait for more price checks.

Edit: As the Eternal bow was q9 I'd say roughly 10-20e for it!

Edited once, last by Coffee Man (February 14, 2021 at 12:57 PM).

• -Eternal bow q8 +5 (no insc) - If you actually own this I'd love to see it ingame (in fact I'll even give you 2 armbraces just for showing it to me in a trade window). If not then I'll go ahead and say that the chance of you finding one is less than 0. Which would also serve as a price check I guess, whatever a potential owner want is the price since it would be 1 of a kind in this game.

Corrected, sorry typing error. :exclamation:

We both would have liked the truth. :D :D

Thanks for price.

• I was so excited for the q8 +5e eternal bow :(

kukris are nice and q8+5 dags are great for gameplay imo. good skin good mod id say 30-60a+ but don't listen to me, i'm no professional in the pc market

• bsoltan March 21, 2021 at 10:03 AM

Closed the thread.