Can someone lmk what these are worth

• Dr.ZaidBerg February 17, 2021 at 4:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on OS Zodiac Shield” to “Price check on OS Zodiac Shield and Wayward Wand”.
  • last q9 fire 19/19 domination jellyfish wand got sold for i think 17-18a ? - q13 fire and 20/19 dom jelly and i think it was ~20-25a( was a ecto/arm mix at the end) with a 30a offer on hold wich got declined at the end because the buyer promised to keep it forever and customize it. <3 (wich he did and showed me )- EDIT: it was also a more or less bidwar that happend wich got the saleprice up there at the end :)

this is air, so maybe less looked for ? - YES much more less

Imo this is still a 5-10a wand - Auction will show these are hard to put a sticker on and to predict but would agree mostly at a 5a+( but tbh that is more crystal ball reading here cause this item either gets attention and offers/bidwar or not)

gl !

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Dr.ZaidBerg February 25, 2021 at 8:54 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on OS Zodiac Shield and Wayward Wand” to “Can someone lmk what these are worth”.
  • bsoltan March 21, 2021 at 10:03 AM

Closed the thread.