Closed. PC OS Gothic

• **Mod Edit** Thread Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Hello,

PC for Gothic Defender Q9 STR (-2w/Ench +10 vs.Plants)

17465-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (February 24, 2021 at 1:53 AM).

• Arouca February 23, 2021 at 11:13 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for Gothic Defender Q9 STR (-2w/Ench +10 vs.Plants)” to “PC OS Gothic”.
  • i would know someone* for sure that would be interessted ^^

*Hint : look my signature :angel:

Overall i would agree with ardu here. maybe an auction is also a good idea to get best price mostly.

But the Goth defender for sure lost quite some of its shine and interesst due to know issues.

Best of luck and a nice drop none the less :) :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan February 24, 2021 at 1:53 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 24, 2021 at 1:53 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS Gothic” to “Closed. PC OS Gothic”.