Salvaging Prenerf Mods

• Hey, I recently started my OS/Prenerf collection with some awesome weapons bought mostly from Pleikki and Obsidian on this site. So thank you! :)

The items I have will stay the same as I bought since I absolutely love the old school weapons/mods and just the thought of having something 15 years old from the game unchanged and beautiful.

But I do have a question: Has anyone ever tried to take off a Prenerf mod from a weapon and put it on another weapon? Or add mods (like +30 health) to a Prenerf weapon like a q8?

Sorry if it's a silly question. Been off the game for a decade, but just getting my feet wet again. Thank you for any insight.

Also always looking to buy Prenerf weapons now that I'm living in nostalgia Tyria!

IGN: Baird of Auchmedden

• Just watch out when putting adept heads on prenerf staves. The wording applied to the mod is different (and not as pleasing to the eye imo) than it is on post-nerf staves.

I'm not sure if there are any other examples of mods behaving differently, but you're in the right place to find out.

Welcome to collecting. Hope to see a post of what you're putting together soon!

Best

Kabong