PC OS Water Wand q12 20/20 Water / Air

• as triple attri ( water / fire/air) it would go for a price like ~10e maybe if collectors like Oldschool Cool take it. He collectors mostly triple PROF and not triple ATTR. but also has some of triple attrr items afaik.

with this kind of mix the shown wand has, it ist very hard to find a buyer and value maybe ~5e

worth to be kept as emotional value when its ur first "20/20" dropped wand. :) :thumbup:

EDIT: these days an item is worth of what u are capeable of selling it for and if some one looks exactly that combo ( wich i doubt some one is out there) then it can even go higher ofc. items these days dont have fixed prices. but i merched wands like these because i found no buyer in a longer time.

20/20 blood mixed 50e R/B --> maybe for benchmark/ comparision an all attribute wand(platwand) match is way rarer then on a basic wand(waterwand) and here a matching 20/20 version is at 40e atm and has a RB of 50e. Blood and water should be around on same level in terms of beeing searched maybe blood even be more searched.

• bsoltan April 4, 2021 at 5:04 PM

Closed the thread.