CLOSED OS Q10 Dual Zealous Daggers 14% -5 energy

• Merch cause req 10 and non max mod.

Even with q9 and the 14% It would be merch or with Q10 and 15% also imo.

If and martial item is non max mod and not q9 or lower. Then I merch it.

Nearly only q9 and max stats weapons can be sold and even some of those are mech when basic skin and no collector like Kuginnii or Cash needs it.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Agree with the clean guy on the daggers. Moreover, dual zeal is something else (15/-1energy).

Regarding your second question:

A 20/10 staff is basically a self use on an Assasin's Promise Caller build or somewhat like that. But to the community it has no value as long as it is a rare skin with a good attribute and q9 mostly (q8 20/10 are for sure an other story but i don't expact you mean something like this).

• dleutasch March 19, 2021 at 8:16 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Q10 Dual Zealous Daggers 14% -5 energy” to “CLOSED OS Q10 Dual Zealous Daggers 14% -5 energy”.
  • bsoltan March 19, 2021 at 11:06 PM

Closed the thread.