Closed. Checking for a friend OS Zodiac Staff Req10 Communing 20/20

• Wondering how much this could be worth?

**Mod Edit** Thread Closed and post reverted.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 3 times, last by bsoltan: mod edit (March 22, 2021 at 12:46 PM).

• The Q10 overall kills a lot of its value because the caster collectors early only look q9. Skin is nice and rare also wanted. Communing is a staff Attribute for St ritu builds and u want the 1/20% wrap mostly for that.

Q9 versions of zodi Staffs are around 10-20a from what I have seen.

Q10 here I would estimate ~3a as a fair price but u need to find a buyer and this staff is a rather hard sale because nearly no collector interesst and not many real players go for a Communing bar ( most people let the hench play the "boring" ST and play the SoS Dmg bar themselves wich would be channeling) so you might end up selling for less. Not all items go for what they should get or are worth in terms of raretx because also the Demand is a big factor.

Put it for auction and see where it goes or if some one offers 3a I would sell ingame :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• dleutasch March 22, 2021 at 11:15 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Checking for a friend OS Zodiac Staff Req10 Communing 20/20” to “(Updated) Gold Q8 offhand max energy 1 mod”.
  • bsoltan March 22, 2021 at 12:44 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan March 22, 2021 at 12:45 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “(Updated) Gold Q8 offhand max energy 1 mod” to “Closed. Checking for a friend OS Zodiac Staff Req10 Communing 20/20”.