CLOSED - PC Crystalline Sword q9 14^50 (purple)

• This one could get multiple people's attention and a bid war may happen. The last q9 14^50 Crystaline was quite a while ago and there should be multiple people looking for one. So don't sell for ingame offer or private message.

Put it for sale here, auction it and give it time to grab attention.

As a little range to give I sold a Q10 14^ench for 110e. So ur sword may end up getting 400e since better mod and q9 and bidwar potential. It even can also get higher then that and I don't wanna type random numbers because bidwar outcomes are more or less crystal ball reading. So check the middle part ad my main price check ( I still like to give approximate ranges because I think they are helpful)

GL selling man :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Mig March 21, 2021 at 3:17 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Crystalline Sword q9 14^50 (purple)” to “CLOSED - PC Crystalline Sword q9 14^50 (purple)”.
  • bsoltan March 21, 2021 at 3:42 PM

Closed the thread.