Guardian of the hunt perfect

• Well if it was tactic then it would be something Like ur 100a++ :P. With strenght its hard to say but still should be good arms. You know how it works out it on sale

• agree... STR kills 75% of the value. its still a wanted skin, q9 and good stats. its hard to predict the shield. in tactic i think shields like this are 150-200a (arround that for rare skin dual mod max q9) in STR i would say 40-60a but its very very hard to tell. this is my personal opinion and i HIGHLY recommend you to post it here for sale and wait a bit.

• agree... STR kills 75% of the value. its still a wanted skin, q9 and good stats. its hard to predict the shield. in tactic i think shields like this are 150-200a (arround that for rare skin dual mod max q9) in STR i would say 40-60a but its very very hard to tell. this is my personal opinion and i HIGHLY recommend you to post it here for sale and wait a bit.

Im curious as to why Tactics are more valued than Strength based.

And for sticking to the theme of the post xxa

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• what @ardunain is saying.. demon shields are wanted not only because ''vs demons'' sounds cool.. they are with ''undead'' the most used creature mods. since Tanks in DoaSc have free attri points besides Shadow Arts. Tactics shields are the way to go. if you play with a STR over tactic you might get +10 extra armor vs demons but you give up 8 armor from the shield so the benefit is mostly negated.

• Im curious as to why Tactics are more valued than Strength based.

And for sticking to the theme of the post xxa

As other mentioned, demon shields are mainly DoA, but overall I still feel that tactics are better than str. Str shields will never allow you to put attribute points into it without being a warrior. Tactics is the only OS shield attribute that you can gain the max armor from without being a warrior.

Another example is Bogsc. Whenever I tank, I tank in A/W and have a tactics +10 vs slashing shield, which I can spend my other unused attribute points on.

That's why I always try to buy a tactic shield instead of str, because there's situations where you'll gain double armor from a shield just because it's a specific attribute.

But then there's also situations where you won't have any attribute points over to spend on shield attribute, so a cheaper str one will do just fine there aswell.

• bsoltan April 24, 2021 at 5:26 PM

Closed the thread.