Posts by idjut
-
-
-
*CLOSED*
Looking for a few q7/15 tactics inscribable shields, blue/purple/gold. I’m interested in the following skins:
Summit Warlord Shield
Spiked Targe
Wooden Buckler
Round Shield
Adamantine Shield
Pre:
20/18 Sundering Axe mod
Let me know if you have any of the items above for sale and I’m sure we can come to an agreement that suits us both!
-
-
Bump, added some new items!
-
q8 illu ~10e
q8 insp 25e-50e (since there is actually use for it)
-
-
-
well that's solely an argument for chosing monk as secondary for warrior... without the warrior primary it'd be pointless

True, frenzy-mending is one hell of a combo

-
Wow see what I mean, I know nothing ha-ha and here is me feeling proud because I thought I was half way. Ive just had another look at the HOm calculator, do you know why I cant view any of the achievements after 30 ?
To see the achievements after 30 you have to click the three dots after all the squares in the ”Reward Meter”
-
warrior - there has always only ever been warrior.
That's something solid. Not running around with some rather awkwardly unhandy sticks shouting spells and trusting in higher forces. Just take a sword and a shield and bash some... that's one of the reasons why I dislike weird skins - I'm just thinking: "boy - that swords gonna break if you try to hit anything with it!" Or "how would you carry a shield made of stone?" - they are just rather unpractical...
Well put! Alas, this is why monk is the best profession. While you are performing surgery with a hammer, I'm saving your life. I make sure your lifestyle choices don’t get you killed

-
If you want ever more to do, you are actually only 17/50 in HoM. One can also do Gwamm, max all titles etc

-
*Edit* Retract 2 bumps & not 1 acknowledgement of my offer GL
Sry Cosy

...
LOL
Bump
-
-
-
*CLOSED*
Everything gone, ty to all buyers!
Completed trades
5 bd - evo
BDS q13 communing - Aliana
q8/16 tac Stone Summit Shield - QS Ice
q9/16 tac Celestial Shield, +10 vs demons +45 while enchanted - Orca
Candy Corn (x5) - Xander
Candy Apple (x5) - Xander
q8/16 tac Darkwing Defender - Shotcaller
q8/16 tac Summit Warlord Shield #1 - Shotcaller
q8/16 tac Summit Warlord Shield #2 - Shotcaller
q8/16 tac Summit Warlord Shield #3 - Shotcaller
q8/16 tac Summit Warlord Shield #4 - Shotcaller
q5/13 tac Darkwing Defender - Anonymous (PM)
q8/16 tac Aegis - Aliana
Candy Apple (x15) - Aliana
q8/16 tac Ancient Shield - pequeno
q10 Crystalline Sword - kama
-
Darkwing is worth a few hundred armbraces. Blues are rarer than golds in 8/16. Do NoT sell that to private offers or ingame. You’ll rip yourself off spectacularly.
Agree with Max on the Darkwing. However, the hard part is going to be to find someone willing to pay more for a blue one than they would for a gold. For reference, a gold is ~200a.
q8 Ancient is 100a+ if you find the right buyer

Take your time with both items, and follow Max's advice.
-
1. 50-100e depending on interest
2. 25e
-
-
6a round
-
q8 SotW, 50-75e
q8 focus ~50e, the only attribute that actually has use in being q8 (PvP)
-
-
Darkwing Defender q11 Tac x3 10e ea
-
250 Power Stones of Courage, I’ll take all

IGN: Idjut Ftww
-
-
-
They were using toolbox!
-
13a earth echo
-
-
11a earth echo
-
-
-
-
8a echo earth
-
[earth echo] 2a
-
*CLOSED*
Found all I need for now, ty!
-
-
-
-
Bump, closing on sunday