
Heavy, prenerf and hilarious. Clearly the high bid ![]()

Heavy, prenerf and hilarious. Clearly the high bid ![]()

Might never ID this, will only lead to pain ![]()
Please don't merch. I'd happily play 20-30e for this.

Needs to be with his brother ^
REALLY pleased with this drop. Been looking for a q9 forever!
![]()

Highest GV I've had drop

With inscri squeezes over the 700 ![]()

Jitte 10a
Display MoreAfter reading this what came to my mind was Snake Family, not really by their name completely but someting else
, we have now atleast
Snake's envy
Serpent Axe
Serpentine Axe
Serpentine Scepter
Maybe Insect Family?
Insectoid StaffInsectoid scythe
Spiders Gluttony?
Spiders are not insects ![]()
Some of my favorite picks from the condition pile. Especially liking the recent Q6 addition, thanks Red Fireball ![]()
Why you go out there without heros to keep you somewhat protected?
S3 - 10a


2 in 2 runs, 1 fow 1 uw. Shame about reqs but nice to see ![]()
I will buy this, pm me
L8 - 100e
L9 - 15a
L10 - 50e
drop from WoC ?
Eternal Grove HM