Posts by Baklawa

gw011

So heres my another update post.

From what you can see I got to fire island and I am getting super close to finish 1st campaign. Other than that I bought max armor and cape for my guild :).

Did some minotaur farming with Gladiators defence, later on I am planning on doing more farming. Edit: I did cap many elite skills which I am showing ☺️.

Right now im focusing on finishing prophecies and starting my favourite guild wars campaign on which many years ago I started this game :).

Sadly I didnt find more "iron" friends.

Cya on another update post as always feel free to post ironman content.

gw003

So Heres My little update post.

I have finished Ascalon with all missions + bonuses and many many quests that I never did before which was a lot of Fun.

Right now I am starting my adventure in northern shiverpeaks, as you can see im already past some quests and got that great set to be much more stronger against dwarfs. Other than that I made guild and I am planning later on to get nice cape, if anyone would like to join guild for ironmans let me know haha. Hope this update might lure some of you into this mode.

Also bsoltan could you please move this thread into general section as this post will be more of ironman gameplay focused thread with my updates and possibly from other members? Thank you in advance

My next mission is The Dragon's Lair. But before I'll do that I have to complete some quests in the Crystal Desert (and I have to wait till my mates are online at the same time because I only move on in the story with them together). As you can see on the screenshot I have allready made some drunkard points which is actually really nice for me because I want to get the consume titles which should be hard without trading :)

I do the Ultimate Iron Man because the normal one seems to be to easy ^^

Jokes aside I've never did this challenge before and I had no idea how hard it would be. Spoiler alert: It's not that hard till now. Because I want it to be a real challenge I coosed some additional rules but to party with me it's okay if you only meet the standard version rules.

I'm sorry but I have to disappoint you regarding the iron man guild. I really like the idea but I will never leave my guild.

Thats great progress. Would you do content that you already did with your mates? For example joining in missions. Did you try any farms so far ?

gw001

So After 1st fail attempt with wrong campaign start and getting more advanced with iron rules this is where I am starting. As You Can see this account is fresh, only 2 unids from previous character. I will be using storage as this is clean account and rules accept that in these conditions. Hope some of you will want to join this challenge and we can play together. We will see where this goes!

Edit. Mukesh Kapur i challenge you to post some progress screens ☺️

Since I made new characters as I did big mistake in wrong campaign start wanted to ask people who are doing ironman what do you think about after getting to kryta, traveling to sanctum cay and continuing campaign further this way?

I definetly will add you and hope we could do some stuff> I would like if its possible to make this thread as general ironman discusion realted thread. To share progress, goals, drops, maybe builds, farming experience

Excite Blue would like to hear for example some from you :D

Hello There,

I just made fresh account to enjoy this beatufill game following ironman rules. What I want to ask is are there guilds or players that would like to join me? I will focus on beating all campaigns and then preparing for some solo farms, gearing heroes and mostly trying to get nice set of armor and items just by my own farming.

My IG: Iron Baklawa

Edit. I welcome everyone to post their question, progress updates and anything else related to this challenge. I will try to update from Time to Time My progress ☺️