Posts by Neutral_CH

Plop, the store will close soon! I'm going to cut down almost all my playing hours on GW1. Not having any challenge in sight, except retro engineering, which would take me too much time.

So i'm doing a discount from today, until the end of GW's birthday (i take birthday cakes and then taking a big break).

50% off all items, rounded down. Those that cost 1e, 2 for 1e. Minimum 20e per sale.

I close this thread after birthday.

I am not an expert but...

Owning such an object is worth much more than selling it. No matter what the price is. Eventually, exchange it for another item just as unique.

Considering the rampage generated by bots, arms and ectos, they are worth nothing compared to this unique item in the game (well "probably" unique.

Yes and no.

Before version v2.0.22.xx it was not possible to sync. your Steam library via Geforce Now and only the Game of the Year version could be functional via Geforce Now + Steam.

Now you can sync. your Steam library. So all you have to do is buy a GW1 key from Steam once, no matter which one, to have it in your library: Guild Wars (not edition of the year, just Guild Wars). It is not necessary to buy the edition of the year.

Geforce now have it but you have to install it first in steam (so buy 1 cd key there) and then it will show up there!

I checked, having purchased a Factions and NF key on Steam in the past.

When i sync my Steam games library to Geforce Now, i do have GW in the games offered, under: Game of the Year. But. When i launch GW, an error occurs and the proposed library is empty. You must have the edition: Game of the Year, even if you bought GW keys on Steam, it will not work.

In summary, they did not group the different GW games (campaigns, etc) into one. Only the purchase and presence in your Steam library of the edition: Game of the Year allows you to play GW via Geforce Now.

Game of the Year in USA:

Game of the Year in Switzerland:

(1 Dollar US = 0.94 Frs..) :thumbdown:

I am using Shadow-PC since gw wont run on sillicon macs.

GeForce Now is Apple M1 compatible as well.

But GeForce Now and Shadow are not the same. GeForce Now runs applications without Windwos (OS) like Parallels. While Shadow is a remote Windows PC (OS). You can have the OS options as opposed to GeForce Now.

But in any case it's just good for MMO's and chill. Forget competitive FPS.

Look for a meaning and theme to each of your PvE characters.

This can be anything from a theme for weapons and armor to how to make titles or having the minimum level to get an element in the game. Personally i couldn't create or play with "normal" characters +30 titles, without anything original behind it.

Now what you shouldn't do: Anything that depends on the economy, which has been violated and trampled by the bots. Because you would also depend on it to advance.

What i still want to do:

- get all skills

I find it one of the first things to do with any PvE character, without exception. The build possibilities and the system of GW1, which we love so much, depends on it. To miss it is to miss a part of the PvE game when you progress in it. Not for Iron Man of course..

Checked on geforce, they use steam acc, so you need to have guild wars game of the year on your steam acc

Yes and no.

Before version v2.0.22.xx it was not possible to sync. your Steam library via Geforce Now and only the Game of the Year version could be functional via Geforce Now + Steam.

Now you can sync. your Steam library. So all you have to do is buy a GW1 key from Steam once, no matter which one, to have it in your library: Guild Wars (not edition of the year, just Guild Wars). It is not necessary to buy the edition of the year.

What is important to note is that:

- If you want to have a minimum performance you have to pay Geforce Now.

- Geforce Now and Shadow are compatible with MacOS and Apple Silicon M1 are supported by these Cloud Gaming platforms.

(I didn't know where to post it exactly and creating a new thread for it, bof).

How did ChatGPT treat you today? "He's a big loser!"

I couldn't help myself, not thinking i actually have a "real" answer, just for fun. But the hack/issue/bug/glitch help also applies via ChatGPT responses..

Hello,

I was hesitating to make a video in addition to the Chest Run tutorial, well, this way i don't have to do it anymore ^^ The only difference is that i only open chests that can potentially contain Ghostly Staves, not the others.

A note: at 5:52, you say that q8 drops don't fall, i'm thinking specifically of the skins named in the title. I've had Ghostly Staves q8 Purple, even one with 20% recharge base, which is pretty rare. If you want to have Eternal Shield 16 armor q8 blue or other low requirements, you can also farm the first 2 groups of Terrorweb Dryder at the mission: Gate of Pain. But the recipes are meager.

To finish, interesting skin question, do not forget that you can also have: Istani shield (i had 2 on ~8000 chests :D)

I strongly advise against asking for prices via an automatically downloadable pdf. I don't think you are a malicious mind, but when in doubt some like me will not download it. An image with the options built into the forum is in any case easier.

Yes, my message contradicts the charter, no price, i just give advice to a newcomer.

When EOTN was released, the raptor farm literally killed the price of elemental swords. Before EOTN = Hoooo he has one! After EOTN = Humm he has one (the big noob who shows off with his noob sword..)

It reminds me at the time that i paid my eternal blade q9 100e (ursanways period, you remember? ^^)..

This is very cool.

500xp to be exact you’d save

250xp not 500xp :saint: (this is the gain for the minimum requirement of the mission Chahbek Village, if you don't use the Gate Glitch to go to Kamadan with 0xp)

It takes 21.000xp to reach level 7, so it is mandatory to use a Dialogue (TB++) for FoW quests (20.000xp) or/and to avoid at least 2000xp from cantha, in order to be below level 7.

Leaving Eden with 750xp (or 500xp with TB++) or arriving in Kamadan with 250xp or 0xp, will not make any difference.

For the armor at level 1, you have to get to Naphui under 1000xp and use dialogue functions for FoW.

okay lol

Apologies for my input; the king of low level obsidian armor has spoken.

There is only one way to do this, and it’s his.

You are mistaken in my intentions. I am not the best and there are many ways to do it. I complete your information that are not complete, this is also what i did via my tutorial. My goal is to communicate, not to be clever.

No worries

Not sure what you mean by “correct” other than it’s a dissertation for a doctorate and you wrote it, lol.

Nothing I wrote is incorrect, I’ve literally got 15 characters with level 7 obsidian armor and did it all myself, just like how I described.

By this i mean mistakes (example: not only NF natives have the possibility to do this). And if the goal is to do it with the lowest xp/level, your procedure has elements that can be eliminated (example: Chahbek Village, Finding the Oracle). It doesn't matter how many Obsidian Armor you have created.

Sorry i couldn't help but correct it. You can find the exact and detailed procedures here ->

Neutral_CH
    October 1, 2022 at 2:47 PM

There are also other armor challenges besides the Obsidian Armor ;)

(Note: you can keep a runner for Obsidian Armor (N/Mo). Run this character from NF to Kamadan without quest (0xp). Then continue the quests, until: Time is High. TB++ -> Kaineng (keep: Time is High) -> Closer to the Stars (keep it too).

This will allow you to run a new NF player to Kamadan (oxp) using the combo: Aura of the Lich + Verata's Aura + Comtemplation of Purity (+5 in death magic). Then bring this person to Naphui. Unfortunately it is not possible to have both The Time is High quest and Mhenlo's quests for access to Kaineng and Lion's Arch.)

Technically, once created, even before the first download starts (right after you click on: create), your level is 1. But, between that moment and the moment when you will have control of it, it goes back to level 0, then back to level 1. Yes, it's strange.

I can make level 0, but it will go back to level 1 after a while. You would have to "work" during download and setting up the elements (NPCs, constraints, etc) before the character appears in the area (geographical placement). It's like layers of priorities and interactions, depending on who and what should be calculated in the instance being prepared. The help of a third party software to have the list of GW servers (between 3 and 6) linked to the gw.exe and TB++ and /*** and .DAT minimum, etc, allows some "bugs/exploits" in case of a break/cut/stop. But as this does not respect the contract of use with GW, i let you guess the rest..

Hi thanks for take the time to write everything.

I have a question, if someone "runner" do the requisites quest to get access to buy fow armor, you can buy the fow armor without take the quest?

I think the 20k can be avoidable

Hi,

The access to the manufacture of Obsidian Armor is individual, each member of the group must validate the 2 quests (Restore the Temple of War and Defend the Temple of War). Without third party software it is not possible to avoid the rewards of these 2 quests.

Update tutos: Corrections of some procedures (simplification) and clarification of information in some tutorials.