+10 armor vs xxx - Listing or rules

• Hi,

As part of a search for a shield +10 armor vs Dragon, i was looking for a list of skins possible with this bonus. I don't know where to find such a list on the wiki or if there are rules according to the kind of creatures concerned by this bonus or another.

Thank you for your help

• Ok, according to the linked topic it would look like this:

It's a shame not to find a reference on the wiki (unless it exists and i couldn't find it).

Ty!

• The wiki, regarding drops and items research, it's still pretty basic. There is no specific section dedicated to this type of things, users normally write these tables of contents in the Talk: section of each weapon or in their user profiles, so it's not visible from the outside and unless you know that someone has that written there, you won't find it.

For example I was going to propose to the wiki admin if we could create a section for the pre-nerf greens that Unholy was collecting, because it was a very well documented topic, but in the end I couldn't find a clear way to name the article or how to write it so that allowed as a main entrance, so I gave up the idea. It should be an article called "Drop by type" or something like that, which would serve as an index for different subsections, but as I say, I don't see a clear way to create it, since if it's done it should be with cells and structure, not as it is in the forum right now in plain text, so it would have to be written from scratch, very time consuming.

• For example I was going to propose to the wiki admin if we could create a section for the pre-nerf greens that Unholy was collecting, because it was a very well documented topic, but in the end I couldn't find a clear way to name the article or how to write it so that allowed as a main entrance, so I gave up the idea.

Something like this has been on my to-do list for a while now. Just...low on the list. I'll get around to it at some point. They're definitely worth putting on the wiki and I can think of a couple ways to display the info. Who's the wiki admin(s) I should talk to about it?

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• For example I was going to propose to the wiki admin if we could create a section for the pre-nerf greens that Unholy was collecting, because it was a very well documented topic, but in the end I couldn't find a clear way to name the article or how to write it so that allowed as a main entrance, so I gave up the idea.

Something like this has been on my to-do list for a while now. Just...low on the list. I'll get around to it at some point. They're definitely worth putting on the wiki and I can think of a couple ways to display the info. Who's the wiki admin(s) I should talk to about it?

The current one (at least active) is Greener.

Guild Wars Wiki:Admin noticeboard - Guild Wars Wiki (GWW)

it's a wiki, just go edit that b**ch.

Probably add it onto https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Inherent_modifier somewhere, use the preview button to not spam recent changes with edits or save a mistake.

(I hate wiki code)

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ