Posts by Ariyen

I have my own guild in peter's ally (Yes the one that posts youtube tutorial videos)
    I have an acccount in lgit as well as husband. Each on each side. It is the biggest guild/alliance.

Many may not like being kicked, but being active, etc. can help with that. :)
    So, yeap I play gw still.

Ariyen as a regular participant in LGiT + others Deep runs and solo farmer as well - from what I see being in outpost regularly I can assure you that you will know of 90%+ of runs from LGiT discord, Recently I saw also HMRC guild forming runs but they also announce in LGiT discord, if they can't make full 12 party. Sadly it's not popular area however I wish it was played more since it's free from bots if I'm not wrong. PS. From time to time [Zraw] runs Deep mostly low man skipway, but it's more like Zraw + trusted ppl from FL ;p

#MakeDeepGreatAgain :saint:

Thank you! I knew a few that ran deep like over a year ago. even one with just heroes and me with 4 heroes (which was neat) I'm just no doubt doing like others recommended to the op (before op deleted post) seeing what all guilds still do it.

I would join lgit it's self, but I'm not active enough to be able to feel confident that I'd have a spot still. I use to be an officer there years ago, even had a former guild with them, before reborn did more guilds. Anyway, I'm just seeing if there's some that'd do pugs like through facebook, kamadan, discord, etc.

It was closed because the thread creator deleted the first post in the thread and so it made it a bit redundant.

Still should be used as a good thread for scs of deep and urgoz (like who does them, as per the comments). No matter if it may seem redundant. Could ask if they wanted the posted deleted instead. A more respectful approach.

I have rather one that changed my course of direction... I was one of the top officers in this guild, along with husband and others and the leader thought well of us all. We did Drazach Thicket, before it became Morostav trails for the sc. He got to see a double elite drop, which I offered him one. Had fun playing Jade Quarry with them and whenever I do play jade quarry, I remember those times as well as using the guild hall, where he showed me the turtle. I name that turtle after him in the guild I have now x-D
    One day, we just chatted. Him about his son and teeth, which I admitted to (My top front are not real) having had similar issues and what I do recall from it all. He was worried about him and I could understand that. Anyway, he went afk and I went to farm, etc. came back to the char. still standing there... No word, I didn't bother him, because ya know real life and all. However, In real life, his son came in and found him gone, reading all of that. One of the other officers was on when his son was and he promoted her instead... When this one stated before hand that if anything was to happen. I was supposed to have lead the guild. I ended up finding out that I was the only mod in the forum they had. I gave everything to the one that tried to ruin him and his marriage. I had respect, she didn't. Anyway, she's got the guild and has one over in gw2. The Cape they kept, I designed for them.
    The Leader was only 36 years old and was basically same age as husband, which I did rely a bit on him to help me when I didn't understand my guy and wanted to learn from others aspects, etc.
    I have one character that is in pre that references part of one of his characters names (And it's clear reference to star trek).
    I had another sin that referenced his characters, because I was honored to be in that family, that guild, etc. (my account was hacked and ones like that were deleted) So, that's been 14 years ago almost. He taught me about sc it's self and how they original created the faction ones and how they were supposed to be different that the dungeon and elite scs.... ;( I got into many aspects of it that I never knew and for that, I'm grateful.

Honestly the pc thread on here, I find to be more personally opinionated. That's just honest thought and I'm not trying to be rude about it. I would love to see price ranges on things as I have seen for like say Armbraces for sale alone!

Many claim 15e to buy, yet people can sell for 5 e more... That's just an example of what I've noticed lately in game, which can be frustrating for anyone wanting to do a quick sale and knowing they can get more out of it.
    I don't think anything should be "merch" fodder that could be valuable, because of various reasons, being the collectors for such items, etc. Grant it, the ideal is to hold on to the r9 stuff that's the best to have. If you think it's worth it or find any looking for it - then sell it. If not, THEN merch.

This game needs an update .It needs to be on par with GW2 as in that game they give out lots of free stuff while in this game you have to make it and spend gold on it .GW2 gives out free skills .

You missed the many times of free stuff here clearly... Not trying to be mean or rain on your parade, but check out the Official wiki.
    You farm for things, there's free drops, etc. It's easier to find out all this on the official wiki, than be rude with a post going this should be like gw2 with free items, etc. , not knowing that gw1 is a predecessor and honestly a well thought out game.

For me, it's been 14, almost 15 years ago.

I started it with the intention of checking it out, but I got hooked. I created my own guild that didn't last and failed! I joined a truly great guild and family and loved it. I also got to introduce my husband to the game. :D A lot happened over the years, including months and a few years of hiatus... However, I still *do* play. :) So I started in Sept. of 2007 and I still am there to this day. :) (Same with husband, he'll play on occassion. ;) )

~Aribeth~

So, how long have you played?

I still prefer gw1 to any other mmo. You can ask here and on our Facebook group for fellow players to join you.

I'm sorry that others haven't been this helpful. However, I can say that adding people as friends helps!

That's better than nothing.

Thanks!!

yea I prefer windows 10 x-D
    I usually ran everything as administrator and went in to make sure that the account that I used was administrator account.
    To me, doing that helps when I play... I always have issues, if I don't run things as administrator.

I never had issues of the game on windows 7 either, but now windows 8.... That's just a whole other story and I have messed with it on several computers... It may work, or it may not. It's a lot of fluff and flake that I used xp until 7 came out. I like and have had no issue with windows 10. Also, it could be a hardware issue and I would suggest running diagnostics.

Anyone interested in the second season of the Mandalorian to come out at the end of this month?
    Or you haven't seen the first?

Or don't care about it?
    or write your own thoughts. :)

Victory agree 💯%. I have seen so many similar and same petitions with zero real proposals,.details, etc. As I suggest... And they all failed... I have pointed out problems that I see and know from former and current gw sites. Some are shut down, etc. So of course not everyone is going to understand at all. Notice, no thoughts or solutions. Just complaints. These things have everything to do with expansion suggestion, etc. As all that's current will happen there as well....

So, if the current can't be considered or solved.... There's no point continuing. If just vague suggestions is considered enough... There's tbh lack of experience.

So, with that said... "A lot more needs to be planned out, before getting 'sound' votes." Not just another "I want an expansion!! I have people who want it who are developers". Codes, etc. Change. I don't think they know older code. Schools don't teach older codes, etc.

I have a degree in networking, etc. Learned some on programming like visual basic etc. That's no longer used.

So, I know things change. 😒

Why I say this. Education isn't going to help in some areas without experience.... I have learned more on my own or be taught by others, than a school could teach. Experiences can help broaden the mind.

If this was me, I would redo with details that could help even with the current problems, etc. And details of plan etc. That could counter most questions or problem points. Then get more sound votes.

Other types of proposals and petitions that I have seen are more like that. (Subscribed to three petition sites at least.)

Thanks.

Amount would mean little to nothing.. doesn't matter how many people like it. Look up the other petitions to get an idea as to how many fans would support. That's not the thing nor would show how many people would buy and many degrees means little versus experiences. I have had so much education that I have been turned down for lack of experience.

I learned since. Age doesn't matter. What matters is learning what problems are and creating ideas and suggestions. That's the first step. A good deal of improvements to bring players back. Then show all of that and ask even in a poll. How many would support those changes. Not just an expansion in general that's being badly vague... It may gain support, but would leave many wondering where, etc. That could hurt and not gain those additional points. Why when with Any suggestions as I have done with companies... You have solutions. Like I suggested to some to help people in need that can't afford formula, etc. For parents. Tide helped wash the clothes. A college switched from using out dated email and chat to Google. Google created scholar.google.com , classroom.google.com and more. I helped. I still have a college email address. 😄

So, having thought out plans that can help - works better than nothing and I would say this is more like a rough draft not completely thought out. If you want expansion, etc. Have contingency plans. Suggests that would include pvp improvements that could likely work, pve improvemets and additions. Willing to help show them that artists, etc. Would be paid for that financial is your expense as this is your suggestions. To help show how to rid of things ideas to improve the game in general. All laid out. Then get votes and take what you have to every location possible. Then go to Arenanet and NcSoft.

Treat this As the suggestions etc. That could help. Not shooting people down, because they disagree with you. Often may be reasonable... Again. All can be towards contigency plans.

Mastinoo see, it'd have to be one of the first things. It's 8 central where I am in America right now. Arenanet is American. Most companies and jobs, etc. Rely on financial first. It's like that with any type of job here. Without financial, you get no where... I know. . have been low enough to sell items just to make ends meet.

It's a catch 22. You need money to get a car house, etc. . Transportation to job or even internet. Nothing really is free. You need a job to have money to get these things. So , even right now you need money here to do a start up company even gaming. I looked into the gaming side a bit. You can get a loan, but you have to pay it back or it hurts credit score... (Yet another thing I am learning on) and with no or little score and low income barely hanging on... You can't get a loan for a business, etc. Even to hire people to work for you to collaborate with Arenanet. Everything here revolves around job and money. ... You have a high credit score... It's easy. Everyone starts out at zero credit score.

So, they would probably hear proposal. If like, there'd be discussion of financial. You would have to be prepared. Not think it's something to do later. Many companies do this. It's a normal business practice here.

You would have to know the loans, the pros and cons, etc. There's been turn downs at a local company, because of no financial ideas, etc.

It's not specific. It's common.

So, it's not a later thing... As much as anyone would like. I would like that with things, but it doesn't work out. :(

Ariyen You need to stop being rude, now. You've been rude through out all of this Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can act this way.

I am not being rude. Just honest, but I can be... 😈 😇 And FYI I never said I didn't like it. So, you must be reading something else. I raised 8 main points that I Know are issues. That's still not answered. Also have made suggestions that could be considered. So, I don't get what is rude.

1. Saying it won't happen. Yes, because countless other proposals same as your proposal went through what they did. It was legal that stopped it. 😒

2. You don't need 'numbers'. That didn't stop other more popular games from shutting down, including Ncsoft's City of Heroes. I did play on that one, until it was closed. I was getting use to the game system. Thought it was neat. It didn't have botters or gold sellers like gw does. Numbers don't matter, financial does.

3. I don't see it on their site. Do you? 😂 It's Arenanet that's hosting gw on the same servers as gw2. That's why it's still active. Not ncsoft. So, main points on ncsoft still stand as corrected.

4. You basically told on discord of no artists. I know from discussions and other information that their artists for gw not gw2. Didn't stay around. Some that I know that did work, have gone on to other jobs. Again, point still stands of needing artists that can do gw style as others have done.

5. Legal is their first with gw as to what can and can't be done. How I know? Because of work talk with ncsoft, etc. In emails. It was they'd have to consult legal. Same with suggestions that I had, etc. To expand team and increase player base. Again, my point corrected on this.

6. Financial is not an issue? How amusing... Okay, so it would not be an issue for like say a fan film, etc.? How would you get people involved, if you don't intend in on financial talks? Just even for a company to own another. There is financial. It's always a priority here. It is the USA. Same place that Arenanet resides. With about any business, there's always financial. Even in getting a job. People find out the starting pay, etc. Same with digital artists, designers, etc. I have seen many comment about this. So, financial is always a priority here... That's just honest truth of how America works.

7. They fixed their report system not add it. It's been there for a while. Just had been broken and not everyone will report bots, gold sellers, etc. When they farm in areas that no one plays. And when they give things like trims, items - especially rare ones, even armbraces.... No one is going to want to report. Most have gotten use to it. Even though the botters and gold sellers actually damage the game. They claim to help it.

8. It would be prudent to prevent hacking like blocking the ips, etc. Before New players, but... Just a new form of hacking is happening and it is getting players to give out information that can be used to get into accounts. 2f cannot prevent all accounts, because of Change in email or phone, etc.... Same with people allowing remote access... Key loggers, etc.

Core thing - detailed planning of suggestions, etc..that would and could gain interest. An ability to still be able to be self reliant. Involvement of them. Actual advertising and promotion. Even involving twitch and YouTube hosts and reddit and here. A revamp of the wiki, turning it into sites limiting to only certain ones to edit it and no discussion, but one page for suggestions and no bug reports. That goes directly to staff. Staff can inform the editors or add themselves the notes of bugs. I would suggest the sites to be used that could have this to work. Using their current theme on their main site. This would cut out any and all abuse of wiki administration.

No discord, that's too much high maintenance and real time discussion always going on. Leave it to players only.

Pretty high maintenance that could be costly... Thing would be, would it be worth for the end revenue.

Also, have a copyright that no other site can copy their work at all even to sell for profit without consulting legal. Other words, a collaboration that could benefit them (anet). Like put a stop to and prevent gold sellers.

1. It won't happen. And I will list details in the rest if the numbers.

2. Not enough player base, you would need to get rid of botters and gold sellers. Tell how you plan to combat that.

3. Ncsoft dropped gw. Doubt you would gain interest with them.

4. Lack of artists, etc. I would love to be a moderator, but it's an old game. Most are interested in newer things.

5. Legal - things would need to go through that and the other divisions.

6. Financial - may be a lot more cost than any realizes. A LOT goes into it. Look at the credits as part of the information.

7. Stopping the abuse of accounts. One in game has 50 and trolls with several accounts.

8. Stopping the hacking that is not secured enough.

I Am sure there is more, but I don't think that you may understand much. Much goes into a game. I was in beta of Secret

Ugh can not remember rest and they discussed their issues. They took my advice. Even were able to do expansion.

So I understand that games can be trouble. There's a lot more to it than just a snap for an expansion or even expecting something like that - so soon.

A lot goes on that's not known.

It just won't happen.

It's not happened on the countless other times that people have tried this.

I don't see any difference.

Use the serenity prayer.

Accept what you cannot change and deal with it, instead of begging on a lost hopeless dream.

Be happy that it even runs.

People like me, can't enjoy marvel heroes as that shut down. I don't want to see this shut down, because of ammeture and Immature actions.

Also, don't call me a troll when you lack experience with their wikis, etc., That I participated in. I don't have to threaten you, your actions betray that of a kid. I have been playing 11 years And gained other experience that I learned to accept. I still offer, but that's all I do.

As long as I have been here, I haven't written in this area... I have been in many many guilds... Even ran S T Academy [Trek], which I started and with the guild's help - had gotten full guild hall. It's been sold to several and it still exists, but inactive 100%.

I have an account (along with an account of husband's) in gwam ally - if you want an invite, you can do many ways, which I will leave contacts at the bottom...

My main account (along with another account of husband's) runs Here Online Playing Eternally [Hope] . I have an advertisement here for it and on guild wars global. I am unsure how to do reddit to have it go well, instead of aweful. It's in [WuB] ally that I absolutely enjoy!

I still hope to get to teaching routes, if not roles.
    I started back on Sept. 26,2007... I have had several breaks and several events.... As well as account wipes of characters that had a complete restart, but things happen. I love having good friends, both outside of game on fb, discord, etc. and inside the game. I'm as honest as I can be and I'm me. Married with two kids - So, not looking for anything more. :)

My in game name - if you want to join either guild - send me a pm on here, or fb - if you know who I am, or on discord on Alumina, or in game - if you may know who I am.

Blessings to ya!

Enjoy the game, as we might just have the hope to be able to play as long as we can, especially if it's for Eternity. ;)