CLOSED need pc for chest loot :D

• Jelly Fish wand 15a+

Purple Summit Shield Sky most likely is ur dude if he has interesst but he is more into max purples.

Cele staff 10-20e 20/19 and curses is not really going to get interesst most likely

Stone Summit against skeletons sadly not q9 but overall a higher value because usefull mods, nice skin and a rarer creature type to drop. to give a range 10a+ but PLEASE WAIT FOR MORE ( never sold or bought a skeleton shield)

i just saw a 10vs undead -2wE magmas hitting that area. but STR often is less desired but magmas in hype.

q13 20/19 earth cele staff = merch imo

Blood magic War lord shield Cloud Strife and MarkTheAmFah are ur Targeted audiance ^^ maybe on bid war they push each other on 100e+ but its q10 and 1% off and 1hp Off so i would see what these 2 give for it ^^

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Sold a q13 fire 20/19 Dom for ~15a and had a 20a+ offer on the line. But sold it to Gentleman Xander cause he wanted to custo it and keep it :)

I would say heal is around same interesst as domination magic.

And most likely my Dom wand and this heal jelly are the closest u can come to a 20/20 matching jelly Wich most likely not even exists on heal or dom and would maybe go for 500a+

Overall it's just 1% less playable since tbh u never atack with ur mesmer wand in DoA or with your heal jelly fish. When a Monk tries to do dmg with a wand he starts to do something wrong ( PvP excluded but there u can get jelly skin very cheap as PvP reward anyways)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• yikes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nik Shinobi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• that's Dadan that collects them actually ;D but i could pass the message along ^^
    i will tell u i sold an exact same stat magmas for 25e so u could potentially get the same deal or so still for this purple if there is interest ^^
    matching duals are a blessing no matter the skin or color imo :D

Some people call me the Limit.

Display Spoiler

:der:Dervish Donut:par:Paragon Pastry:ele:Master Mix Mage:ass:Whom Will I Kill:mo:Tropical Monkie Man

• I Wait For It I April 8, 2021 at 6:07 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “need pc for chest loot :D” to “CLOSED need pc for chest loot :D”.
  • bsoltan April 10, 2021 at 10:42 PM

Closed the thread.