Closed. OS Purple Crysta, Krytan, Dwarven

• Hey Folks,

At my return after ~8-9years I remember, as it was yesterday, that I started Kilroy runs before my 'break'.

I kept the best drops for myself and now I'am interested in PCs on the following purples (maxdmg of course):

- dwarven axe q10 clean (no insc; no dmg-modifier)

- krytan axe q9 14/stance

- crysta sword q9 13^50

I hesitate costumizing the crysta, knowing it is 1 off and dunno what would happen if I find a 'perfect' one.

so what should I plan to pay for a replacement

- crysta q9 14^50?

Thanks for your help!

greetings Krigga

Sell: Stone Summit Shield -2/stance +10 vs. Charr, Echovald -5/19%/+10 vs. Demons (and other stuff)

WTB: Shield -2/Ench, 20% Blind (pm me)

Greetings Krigga

• q9 14over just sold here last week at 550e. I have a friend who got one for 300e (I think that's what he said he paid) late last year maybe.

There was a period I was picking up sorrows furnace purple non "perfects" for 10-25e pretty easy. I've kinda settled on just wanting perfect ones now due to storage issues.

That said, I'd price your q10 Dwarven at 10-25e. The q9 crysta maybe 100ish. And can't say much about krytan as that's one I want for my collection.

• bsoltan April 10, 2021 at 10:29 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan April 10, 2021 at 10:29 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Purple Crysta, Krytan, Dwarven” to “Closed. OS Purple Crysta, Krytan, Dwarven”.