Closed. PC some OS Cantha Stuff + Wands

• Hey i just want to know, if there is anything of worth in my storage/heroes. or I still have to selfuse/merch it:

1) Jade Wand q10chan +5/10%

2) Water Wand q9 water (nonmax 20%/19% Earth)

3) Plagueborn Focus q9 ES

4) Plagueborn Scepter q9 devine (19%/10% smite)

5) Truncheon q10 blood (20%/19% death)

6) some triple mod Scepter?!

furthermore: (no image)

7) Jade Sword q10 15^50

8) Naga Shortbow q10 15^50

9) Zodiac Longbow q11 15^50

Thank you very much!

Sell: Stone Summit Shield -2/stance +10 vs. Charr, Echovald -5/19%/+10 vs. Demons (and other stuff)

WTB: Shield -2/Ench, 20% Blind (pm me)

Greetings Krigga

• That harmonic rod has Big value since its mauso item. Dont sell it to pms Just put on auction. Cant give you specific range

• The harmonic rod needs to be auctioned, it’s worth a lot. Like XX arms a lot.

Water wand is a collectors item, so I’d take what you can get. If it were me I’d merch it, I know it’s matching 20/19 but r9 non max with non matching req is a killer. R8 and 11-21 would be another story. I’d merch the plague focus and jade wand too personally.

Plagueborn sceptre I’d say 15-25e, maybe more with luck. Truncheon around the same. Get a second opinion on these.

• Agree with what's been said

Jade wand merch imo

Water wand see the offers but it wont go high imo, take what you can 🥫

Plague focus plague scepter will probably be hard sell, better put on your hereos if 10-20e dont make a diff to you !!

Harmonic rod : ^ see above posts

Trunch will be 1-2a max to max

Ps : harmonic rod

Display Spoiler

100a+++ i know u saw this ardu :p

• Krigga April 19, 2021 at 9:39 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC some OS Cantha Stuff + Wands” to “Closed. PC some OS Cantha Stuff + Wands”.
  • bsoltan April 19, 2021 at 11:15 PM

Closed the thread.