PC OS q12 Guardian of the Hunt, q12 Dom Wayward, q9 Effigy 19/19

• 420 and plants? If this shield is not 100a or more I smoke the wrong stuff xD

The q12 sadly kills the value a lot.

A q9 Str 10vs fire +30hp was sold at 1000-1200e quite a while back.

I would settle plants a little under fire and q12 far below q9.

Because of that ~150e sounds logical allrdy to me.

But pls wait for more and I would auction this piece. GotH had some bidwar potential in the past and also this days market allways can make items spike in value/Saleprice.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• haywires April 28, 2021 at 5:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS q12 Guardian of the Hunt” to “PC OS q12 Guardian of the Hunt, q12 Dom Wayward, q9 Effigy 19/19”.
  • Thank You Mr Clean!

An other opinions? Also added 2 items. :)

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan (April 28, 2021 at 9:21 PM).

• Adding items to a PC I against forum rules. But the effigy is nice and should get you an easy xxx ectos in my eyes.

The wayward wand has no big value due to useless mods but as I collect nearly all dual mod waywards I am always happy to bid at least an ecto on stuff like this.

• bsoltan June 4, 2021 at 2:40 AM

Closed the thread.