Closed. q9 str Embossed Aegis -5/%19 +10vs lightning and few other OS Q9 dom/dom 20/19 outcast staff

• **Mod Edit** CLOSED.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

updated:

bAppj2x.png

JQG5C1Y.png

U7P9tYL.png

whzimU2.png

SX02gyg.png

thanks

Edited 3 times, last by bsoltan (July 20, 2021 at 8:02 PM).

• Embossed would be merch for me

Jade daggers also merch

Jade hammer maybe 1-3e if someone looks but its super common so i think all collectors should have one allrdy so most likely also merch

Outcast shield maybe some collectors look for the ultimate "Could have been nice shield" Q13 is tuff +9 armor is hard and +29hp unfortunate.

would try to let the ogre Outcast run for 2 weeks and see if there is a collector/lover for it. But take what u can get anything more then 400g would be a win to me :)

PS: i see u like the Jadesea./rheas . Gl on next ones and a big drop is out there for you also. just stay motivated ;) :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Mlerha July 20, 2021 at 7:06 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q9 str Embossed Aegis -5/%19 +10vs lightning and few other OS” to “Q9 dom/dom 20/19 outcast staff”.
  • thanks

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

bAppj2x.png

worth much?

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan (July 20, 2021 at 8:02 PM).

• 20/20 is max urs is 20/19

so 20% HCT in the inherent mod urs sadly only has 19%. for play it doesnt matter to much but value wise and for collectors thats a big deal. like 90-99% value burn sadly

same with req10 staffs instead of req 9 staffs. also had a q10 20/20 dom outcast staff and made also the sad exp that its also like a 80% value burn to have it in not req 9 :(

The Big Banger drop is just out there waiting for you :) keep goind and good luck mate ;) :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan July 20, 2021 at 8:01 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan July 20, 2021 at 8:02 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q9 dom/dom 20/19 outcast staff” to “Closed. q9 str Embossed Aegis -5/%19 +10vs lightning and few other OS Q9 dom/dom 20/19 outcast staff”.