Watchout for the forum member scammer - Speed Clear Ele

• Hello,

Today I showed that Im kinda too much trusting, the guy showed his gw2 weapon crafting gifts - account bound while get so seems legit...
    I was willing to buy gw2 currency via gw1 arms in rate 1:2 like everyone keeps buying so it wasn't like lol, it's too cheap. I just want to post his nickname with a proof of trade done so everyone will be taking care at him, he went offline on both of his accounts right after getting arms, why not surprising tho ?...
    Im also posting a proof that Legacy nick is his character :
    1: trade + his alt
    http://imgur.com/qHnjurn
    2: Legacy nickname
    http://imgur.com/TVLGcmU
    3: Showing his final weapon right before selling
    http://imgur.com/CqS7qjm

So at least don't make my mistake and be carefull while dealing with that person ;)

How do you know if you exist ?

Edited once, last by Festive Spark (June 3, 2017 at 8:28 PM).

• Well all I see on your screenshot is a trade you did accept.
    Nothing else to say.

Links :
    Gaile Gray
    ArenaNet Support Liaison
    The economies of each game are separate, and we do not support or condone the trading of items or gold across games.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/…rst#post2560855

• Speed Clear Ele, you stole this guys stuff & now your justifying it by saying "Oh, but yeah by the way, that type of transaction that you and I just agreed was illegal so I am just enforcing anets policy and as such i'm keeping all your stuff"......

What the hell kind of play is that?

Bad show IMO.

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."

• maybe we should make a sort of blacklist in this forum that includes every known scammers ? (zephyr asteria/dshot, mani le repentit, devil... there are many more but, sadly, I don't remember their names)

• Speed Clear Ele, you stole this guys stuff & now your justifying it by saying "Oh, but yeah by the way, that type of transaction that you and I just agreed was illegal so I am just enforcing anets policy and as such i'm keeping all your stuff"......

What the hell kind of play is that?

Bad show IMO.

How did I steal something?
    Whenever you accept a trade in gw1 it means that you're well aware of what you're doing.
    This isn't even a steal as I did trade him items.
    Thought that people who've been there knew that by the time.

• U accepted the trade for The Bifrost in GW2 which wasn't send so far. So as it's written in the 1st screenshoot the arms and ectos for sure aren't for those items u traded me. Don't play stupid and stop behave like a kid, you just will be known here as a scammer and that's all. No need to talk bullshit now ;)

• @Ele: yes ur right Anet doesnt give a rats ass about trades between GW and GW2 gone wrong but that doesnt make it right to purposely trick ppl into giving u stuff for sth theyll never get. What kind of lame ass excuse is that? You're still nothing else but a shabby lil scammer and don't act surprised when ppl now dont wanna have anything to do with u anymore. I mean what do u expect? That they thank you for showing them the way? lol this is just gold

• @Ele: yes ur right Anet doesnt give a rats ass about trades between GW and GW2 gone wrong but that doesnt make it right to purposely trick ppl into giving u stuff for sth theyll never get. What kind of lame ass excuse is that? You're still nothing else but a shabby lil scammer and don't act surprised when ppl now dont wanna have anything to do with u anymore. I mean what do u expect? That they thank you for showing them the way? lol this is just gold

Excuse me Mr but I think you didn't get at all that this guy did accept the trade I offered to him.
    Therefore you cannot call me a scammer at all.
    And I could not care less that Pixels are not willing to trade with me anymore.
    Yes to me you're just a bunch of pixels. My apologise, not pixels ,just Internet Users I do not and will never meet in the real life. :heart:
    And just so you know ppl will keep trading with me as long as they find an interrest in doing so.
    How naive are you ?
    [hr]

U accepted the trade for The Bifrost in GW2 which wasn't send so far. So as it's written in the 1st screenshoot the arms and ectos for sure aren't for those items u traded me. Don't play stupid and stop behave like a kid, you just will be known here as a scammer and that's all. No need to talk bullshit now ;)

And yet you haven't proved a penny.
    All you've done is posting a screenshot of you accepting a trade which means that you did agree with what I offered to you on Guild Wars 1.

• well obviously a bunch of people wont, but if ur fine with that than thats ok for me too. Just dont try to legitimize ur poor actions it will just make u look stupid and ridiculous. If u scam ppl than at least admit it and run with it, even zephyr asteria/lxl dshot lxl is more respectable than u are since he at least openly admits to be a scammer and if ppl then still trade with him and get scammed its completely on them. but you just try to make it look like there was some sort of justification for what ur doing lol that is just weak and gutless. Btw to me ur just pixels as well and in the game I wouldnt bother to deal with you but here on the forums I just advise u to stop your absurd defense talk since u are just digging ur own grave with ur line of arguments ;P

Btw most psychos dont think that they are psychos, doesnt make them less psycho lol (same applies for scammers)

/Edit: adjusted post according to the forum rules

Also Im backing hey's idea of a black list, ppl such as Speed Clear Ele shouldn't be given a stage on a forum like this, I think we can all agree on that :)

• Official Post

Well first off, let's try to keep this civil. Don't get personal.

Secondly, Festive has every right to bring this discussion.

Thirdly, it seems as if a scam has indeed taken place, as a trade deal was agreed, Festive claims to have upheld his side of the agreement, and claims that Ele didn't, and went offline immediately.... That is the very definition of a scam. But instead of denying it, he went with "well you knew what you were getting into" as a defence. That's an admission, and by continuing to take that stance you are making it worse. It's like saying "well they shouldn't have left the keys in the car and the doors open". It's still theft.

Like Handler says, Ele, you have gone about this all wrong, and are making it worse. I think you underestimate the damage to your reputation, and it is likely most traders will steer clear of you now as most read this forum.

Guildwarslegacy does not allow trading between the two games, or real money transfer deals either, so no rules have been broken on this site, but we do have a policy of banning those who are known repetitive scammers. You have been warned.

This is exactly why the discussion section in Xulnai exists - for discussions around trading.

Max

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• and here comes my idea to make a blacklist to warn people (newcommers mainly) ;p

• well obviously a bunch of people wont, but if ur fine with that than thats ok for me too. Just dont try to legitimize ur poor actions it will just make u look stupid and ridiculous. If u scam ppl than at least admit it and run with it, even zephyr asteria/lxl dshot lxl is more respectable than u are since he at least openly admits to be a scammer and if ppl then still trade with him and get scammed its completely on them. but you just try to make it look like there was some sort of justification for what ur doing lol that is just weak and gutless. Btw to me ur just pixels as well and in the game I wouldnt bother to deal with you but here on the forums I just advise u to stop your bs talk and go back to the game doing what u do best: scam other ppl and feel good about it :p

Btw most psychos dont think that they are psychos, doesnt make them less psycho lol (same applies for scammers)

You seem full of anger towards me.
    What I do best is solo'ing dungeons, sorry.

Oh and I couldn't care less about your opinion as you're not neutral at all.

:heart:
    By the way max isnt 'go back to the game doing what u do best: scam other ppl ' False accusation?
    If I'm right it's forbidden there unless you provide evidence of what you're saying?
    In that case can you tell to that person to supress that sentence because first this is forbidden and second this is just a personal statement which has nothing to do here.
    Edit : his whole post is just a personnal judgement and isn't even reliable. Then mind asking him to supress his whole post?

• Not to mention that its funny from trader to call someone else scammer as all theyve done in this game to build their wealth is buying low to sell high.
    Sometimes even ripping off ppl. There I just sold high, I'm a perfect trader in the end.
    Edit : and Handler your post is still not fitting therules that max did set in his post yet,which's no personnal content

• Nothing to show from me, I showed that u tooked the armbraces and in this post u gaved fair enough proof that u tooked them and gaved nothing back to what we have agreed. I have screenshoot that the Tonic and demonic summon stones were for our LGiT guild giveaway if u're talking about it. And by the way, this is discussion section, so we can discuss about anything we want <3
    Also I think that if you are trying to show smart it might turn to you in unexpected way. Especially when Max is mod here I wouldn't recommend you to behave like this, same with Handler as he is one of the very few people that might wanna buy your items like staves ;)
    Edit: And trading isn't buying low to sell high by the way ?
    Haven't you bought the Dwarven axe from him :
    ( Legendary Brutality WTS Q11 19vhex Gold OS Dwarven axe Pst offers NR = no C.o 40a )
    With the same mention to make money on it ? ;)

Edited once, last by Festive Spark (June 4, 2017 at 3:05 PM).

• You make non sense there he had a c/o at 40a and I bumped it to 50a+3 stacks of zkeys , ask him yourself
    He's even willing to buy it back for 60a so dont talk shit when you dont even know what youre talking about. Thats also why I sold 6 unded shiroken for 2a ea to Once Goth but yet I think you're also well aware of that.
    Ty :)

• I could say same to you as long as u don't know how much I've paid on how many things to get some in-game money so stop talking shit too ;) You try to make a excuse but u've already failed. No need to spam here, but it looks like you are trying to get it more and more worse. You behaviour shows how stupid you are if u think that your defense will work. No need to search for more, EK said enough about it right after your 1st reply when u pinged arenanet statement about such trades, in a fact that hadn't nothing in common with my thread as I wasn't mentioning Arenanet rules, just claimed that u're a scammer to that forum. You also mentioned false accusation on you, guess u've already proved it by yourself.
    Say what you like, but mentioning about Handler to supress his post is also bullshit as you were the first person who called everyone pixels to start the provocation. I don't care about your words at all, especially when you are trying to exculpate yourself.

• I could say same to you as long as u don't know how much I've paid on how many things to get some in-game money so stop talking shit too ;) You try to make a excuse but u've already failed. No need to spam here, but it looks like you are trying to get it more and more worse. You behaviour shows how stupid you are if u think that your defense will work. No need to search for more, EK said enough about it right after your 1st reply when u pinged arenanet statement about such trades, in a fact that hadn't nothing in common with my thread as I wasn't mentioning Arenanet rules, just claimed that u're a scammer to that forum. You also mentioned false accusation on you, guess u've already proved it by yourself.
    Say what you like, but mentioning about Handler to supress his post is also bullshit as you were the first person who called everyone pixels to start the provocation. I don't care about your words at all, especially when you are trying to exculpate yourself.

How am I trying to make any excuse? I already stated that I couldn't care less about people's anger towards me.How's that bullshit?
    By the way you should read my post more carefully because there you miss read. I didn't call you pixels, I rephrased it to Internet strangers.