CLOSED Several pre-nerf greens

• Hello everyone,

I have the following items I believe are pre-nerf (according to this source: Info and research on prenerf greens (updated 30 May))

Could you guys please confirm which items are pre-nerf and which aren't, and give me a rough estimate on the value, as well as let me know which items (if any) would be worth auctioning? I also have no idea if customized green pre-nerf items sell at all.

Presumably pre-nerf because they have different stats:

Milthuran's Staff

Milthuran's Staff (customized)

The Stonereaper

Kephket's Refuge (customized)

Wayward Wand (Healing, req Divine Favor) (customized)

This Kaolin Protection Staff doesn't seem to have the pre-nerf stat order, but I am pretty sure I got it soon after it was introduced, which confuses me. Can someone confirm it's indeed not pre-nerf?

The following items could be pre-nerf because they have a different colour, but I am not certain. For some I couldn't even find a comparison picture of the current and pre-nerf skins. Could someone confirm?

Handsmasher

Incetol's Focus

Rago's Flame Wand (customized)

Sskai's Sword (pretty certain it's not pre-nerf)

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Hey there

I'd be happy to help you confirm all of these in game. I'll add the name I see here. My ign: Vengeful Was Unholy

Some of them are easy to spot (those with mod differences). So yes some of these here are prenerf. Of the ones I can immediately spot, they are among the more common ones in my experience, but there seems to be an uptick in interest recently. That said, even the most common ones should fetch 1-2a easily, possibly more with interest.

As for customized ones, not sure there would be much interest from the general community. I would maybe be interested in Rago's, if it turns out to be pre, but I'd just offer to return it once I find my own.

Keep in mind the primary list in the OP isn't completely up-to-date. I posted a new update about a month ago that hasn't been added to the list yet. With that in mind, some are still lacking some important information, so here's hoping you can shed some light on them!

That said, I don't think your handsmasher is prenerf by the looks of it (I've posted one in the most recent update). And I can confirm your Kaolin Prot staff is current as well. (We haven't confirmed one in game yet, but we do have a german image of the prenerf version for reference).

Thanks for reaching out!

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Thank you!

Do you mind having a look at my post in the "Selling" section to check if there are any more items in that list that could be pre-nerf? If there is an updated list then maybe I missed some.

• Cifer August 8, 2021 at 9:56 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Several pre-nerf greens” to “CLOSED Several pre-nerf greens”.
  • bsoltan August 9, 2021 at 1:09 AM

Closed the thread.