PC on q9 zealous celestial hammer

• Hey all!

I started farming a few weeks ago after returning to the game after years, and was told that OS items might be worth something.

Would appreciate any thoughts on these, or just general guidance on what the market for these look like. Is it worth keeping things that are above q9?

Thanks!

• Q9 15/50 celestial longbow is around 5/15e if you find a buyer.

Q9 15/50 crenellated sword is also around 5/15e if you find a buyer.

Everything else is merch.

General rule to understand the price of OS items :

- All the single mod wands/shields/focus are merch (except on Q8 max mod)

- All the staves with no HCT or non-matching HCT are merch (except for the Req/HCT combo that makes sense like Req DF and HCT prot for exemple)

- All the non Q9 martial (axe, swords, bow, etc...) are very hard to sell. Only exception are the dual zeal or dual vamp weapons that might be worth something if they are on a rare skin.

The pricing of dual mod wand/focus/shield will depend on their usefulness or their specific collector value. General rule is the more useful a mod combo is the better it will be sold. A shield with +45 wS -2wS (dual stance matching) will have way more value than a shield with +60 wH -2 wS (non matching).

Lastly you have to factor the whole bunch of weirdo collector (like my self) who have a specific kink for some specific stat combo. (Mine is wands with 3 attributes from 3 different professions).

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• cirairileth August 19, 2021 at 7:19 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on OS items” to “PC on q9 zealous celestial hammer”.
  • merch

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• cosyfiep August 28, 2021 at 12:04 AM

Closed the thread.