CLOSED PC on Prenerf Runes

• Recently acquired these two among others:

f49rhh.png

Both use the standard Major Rune icon so my question is this: Is there a price difference between blue and purple text runes? I'm new to the rune market so I'd like to know how the different variables (text color/icon/rune type) could affect the value.

IGN: Chain Sumeragi

• Well there are 3 main kind of prenerf runes :

* The purple runes -50hp. Quite common they were nerfed around 2 months after Faction release. The ritualist and assassin attribute are rarer than the core prof attribute. For the price you are looking at 30-80e.

* The runes with a blue text. They were nerfed 6 months after proph release. They are quite rarer, and exist both in major -50hp and in superior. They are more expensive than the regular purple but the market is quite small and the price will really depend on collector interest. I have seen offers varies wildly from 1a to 5a.

* The runes with a blue text and a "wrong icon". They exist both in major -50hp and in superior. They were nerfed a few weeks after the proph release. Very rare and quite expansive. Once again price will wildly depend on collector interest.

If you take into account the unsalvaged runes (still in the mob armor) you can add 3 or 4 other kind of prenerf runes. Can't PC those cause they are very rarely for sale.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Chain August 20, 2021 at 10:04 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Prenerf Runes” to “CLOSED PC on Prenerf Runes”.
  • bsoltan August 21, 2021 at 9:03 PM

Closed the thread.