Please close, Price check Q9 Tac Amber Aegis +10vDemon, -2 w/ Stance

• Sold the same one but q11 with 300g value

Still have to trade it to cloud but the best offer i got was 30e from him

This is q9 so we can multiple the price by 5 imo, i would not let it go under 150e-200e

Wait for more pc am never sure with creature stuff

But no doubt that if it was -2ench it would be a 20-30a shield

Gl

• imo the shield is very very very very rare i expect offers between 965a-1023a

maybe ench version is even more like 966a-1024a but maybe if you keep farming and grinding really really really hard like you did you maybe drop this insane shield

and then you can sell it for armbraces!!!!!!!!

• imo the shield is very very very very rare i expect offers between 965a-1023a

maybe ench version is even more like 966a-1024a but maybe if you keep farming and grinding really really really hard like you did you maybe drop this insane shield

and then you can sell it for armbraces!!!!!!!!

What prompted you to respond in this weird sarcastic way? He's asking for a price check in a very ordinary way. What's your issue?

On topic: I'd agree with the 100-200e estimate given above.

• just tired of botters asking for the same price check over and over again

i mean if you bot something at least know the prices and dont cry if you dont get the best possible combo for the mods

• just tired of botters asking for the same price check over and over again

i mean if you bot something at least know the prices and dont cry if you dont get the best possible combo for the mods

Do you have proof of this claim, or are you just making assumptions here? These spots are still being farmed legitimately by players sometimes, so don't be so quick to judge. His sell thread does'nt look all that suspicious either, other than the fact that the drops very likely come from Dragon Moss. He even added screenshots of each individual item. In my experience botters don't bother doing that. But maybe i'm being a bit naive here, who knows.

• I have been farming Dragon Moss for a few years as an easy alternative to raptors when bored, and been putting all of my drops in my storage, and someone offered me a few E for a staff I had. It got me wondering about all of the items I had been hoarding over the years. I never knew os values, but thought they'd be cool for heros one day. When I got ahold of this old storage account, I figured I'd finally look into doing a Legacy Auction. I don't know the prices on most thing, but heard this shield was worth big bucks and just didn't want to walk away getting under cut should the bids end on a low note :(

• Bigtoes October 13, 2021 at 12:25 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check Q9 Tac Amber Aegis +10vDemon, -2 w/ Stance” to “Please close, Ty to those who answered 🙂”.
  • cosyfiep October 14, 2021 at 8:17 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Please close, Ty to those who answered 🙂” to “Please close, Price check Q9 Tac Amber Aegis +10vDemon, -2 w/ Stance”.
  • cosyfiep October 14, 2021 at 8:17 AM

Closed the thread.