Maximizing achievement spam

• I was curious as to what the highest number of achievements you can reliably have announced within a few seconds of each other is. Sweets, party, and drunk can easily be done with a few clicks at once to announce 3. You can do this right after finishing a "Legendary X" title to make 4 total. Is it possible to go higher than that without any noticeable delays in the announcements? Maybe do the first three after a vanquish and then instantly map to Cavalon/HzH for the savior title right after. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Secondary slightly related question. For faction/allegiance bonus weeks how does that stack with donations? For example, I donate 5k faction which gives me 10k title progression. If I donate 5k during the bonus week will I receive 20k towards the title track? Does the weekly bonus for this title also double up on turning in books?

IGN: Zurathustra Spoke

Edited once, last by zurathustra (October 31, 2021 at 4:58 PM).

• chest title u can also time pretty well

to your edit question : books do not count towards double points afaik

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• finishing legendary carto right before a legendary vainquish/Guardian (guess you could plan it to be on a possible chest spawn aswell or do your vanquish/mission so the exp you get from finishing it gets you r3 survivor (chest can get you max lucky/unlucky title)) so that makes it 5 + drunk,sweets,party = 8 + id a gold for wisdom = 9 + go gh to get lux or kuz title (idk if u can do both quickly) and use a tome to be legendary skills hunter which leads to r6 gwam? = which makes it 12 total in less than 30sec prbly.

just thought about all as I was writing so there are prbly more you can add to it

• finishing legendary carto right before a legendary vainquish/Guardian (guess you could plan it to be on a possible chest spawn aswell or do your vanquish/mission so the exp you get from finishing it gets you r3 survivor (chest can get you max lucky/unlucky title)) so that makes it 5 + drunk,sweets,party = 8 + id a gold for wisdom = 9 + go gh to get lux or kuz title (idk if u can do both quickly) and use a tome to be legendary skills hunter which leads to r6 gwam? = which makes it 12 total in less than 30sec prbly.

just thought about all as I was writing so there are prbly more you can add to it

Does gwamm actually get announced though? Kinda rare to happen so I'm not sure if it gets sent out in a msg or not.

IGN: Zurathustra Spoke

• many options already written. For within a few sec without mapping my approach would be

vanq + chestrun + lucky/unlucky + wisdom + sunspear + lightbringer + skill hunter + party + sweet + alc + carto + leg Survivor + god.

you´d need to prep for it a lot. and the lucky/unlucky might actually be toughest. you need to get your unlucky within 95points from max and lucky within 250 points from max. So you get your titles almost there - keeping unlucky slightly ahead and bring that one to within the necessary 95 from max with Rings of Fortune. For the preliminary phase Rings of Fortune help you boost unlucky compared to lucky and opening ascalonian chests with lockpicks helps you boost lucky over unlucky. Then you use four-leaf-clovers for the very last fine tuning in lucky title, once the Unlucky is within range. Having both almost ready will guarantee a success for one of them when you open that last chest. The others are relatively straight forward - get them individually to right before max.

Look for a group of mobs that contain a mob that is covered by a sunspear bounty in the area and one that is covered by a lightbringer bounty in the area plus a boss plus possibility to spawn a chest. Rezone until your desired boss spawns in the group with a chest. Let your team clean the area without the selected group. Leave a chunk of cartography remaining on that map close to where the bossgroup is. Then use Recall on one party member who positions himself amidst your uncartographed area. Kill the group (completes survivor, lightbringer sunspear, vanquish), use signet of capture, get leg skill hunter, id, party, sweet, alc, open chest (treasure hunter, either lucky or unlucky), deactivate recall (leg carto + god). That´d be 13 shown / 15 titles (since vanq+skill hunter).

If you´d be fine for a within 30sec option you can max also asura, norn, ebon and dwarf by quests or books, luxon & kurzick, master of the north by cartography (leave one slot for the one point in a bigger town, travel there and map it) and zaishen - That´s an additional 8 titles that could be completed by just mapping and walking - you could easen up on the conditions on the previous paragraph and instead do leg skill hunter using tomes. That´d be maxing all titles except for LdoA (impossible for a title spam beyond party sweet alc ident), one of Lucky/unlucky, Gamer, guardian and the PvP titles champion, hero, gladiator and codex within ~2min depending on your internet speed and the luck at where you spawn in the towns to hand in things meaning how long you have to walk - bring Sugar Jolt items like sugary blue drinks for that reason. - whilst the latter 6 could also be brought to right before there and just be done for 1-2 fights. Which would be a couple minutes in between, at best 30min(?) for all 6 - plus doing a few more Rongs of Fortune or chest for that last of lucky/unlucky - so it really just depends on where you draw the line for this part.

Hope I thought of most options :D

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier