I wonder if this is possible

• So I absolutly hate the fact that weapon spells and dervish avatars change the skins we work so hard to get. My destroyer scythe is cool. Whatever the heck splinter weapon changes it into? Not so much. Anybody know if it would be possible with a mod to change things so that they didn't do that? I'm not code savvy.

• Official Post

Toolbox has some functionality that allows user side replacing of models (just like how texmod does with textures), so perhaps it's possible from a technical point of view. Doesn't look like there's a feature that permanently suppresses changes from avatars or weapon spells though.

• It is possible by manipulating the guild was dat file but you need to sift through a lot of code and know what to type over which line. I have a few preferred changes which I intend to test and I'll report whether these kind of minor changes are possible. Actually I want to make my own version of the game without breaking the rules to prevent it being from unbalanced/overpowered/unfun. We'll see how it goes, stay tuned.

ps: I hate the rit weapon spell skins too. lol. donT have a problem with avatars tho

Edited once, last by Marty Silverblade: Merged a post created by Kryth Vocans into this post. ().

• It is possible by manipulating the guild was dat file but you need to sift through a lot of code and know what to type over which line. I have a few preferred changes which I intend to test and I'll report whether these kind of minor changes are possible. Actually I want to make my own version of the game without breaking the rules to prevent it being from unbalanced/overpowered/unfun. We'll see how it goes, stay tuned.

ps: I hate the rit weapon spell skins too. lol. donT have a problem with avatars tho

something that I always thought essential to implement, is a ''gambit'' battle system for heroes at least for pve, but i guess this would be against the rules

• Actually I want to make my own version of the game without breaking the rules to prevent it being from unbalanced/overpowered/unfun. We'll see how it goes, stay tuned.

Such as skill reworks/balancing? I would sell my left kidney for that. Do you mean that your mod would be in a separate instance from the main game (other servers)? That would prevent the serious abuse potential for farming which otherwise would arise with freely balanced skills.

IGN: Doki Monika