Best place to repeatedly max out death penalty?

• I'm planning to finish maxing the last few points in the lucky title by using 4-leaf clovers and I'm wondering where is the best place I can go to have myself and my heroes all get killed and res the fastest. I'm thinking a good spot would be outside of kurzick unwaking waters in morostav trail. Run into the group with the ritualist construct boss and make the 3 second run back into them. Maybe in shadow's passage running into the group with the afflicted warrior boss? Any other suggestions?

IGN: Zurathustra Spoke

• There are some places where enemies will sit close enough to a shrine that they'll reaggro immediately after respawning. The Necro boss on level 2 of Vloxen Excavations is notorious for this given it's a tough group. It'll obviously take longer to get there than the options you've mentioned, but if you're looking to get lucky points out of clovers prioritising wipe speed over startup time will be ideal.

d78dd1d.jpg

• Really, only *you* need dp. Sure it's a party remover, but the luck triggers on 15% removal, not *entire party* dp removal.

Saying that, the vamp + mezzes of fast cast rez like power leveling a pet might help? Just use higher hp armor by a bit (like 105+hp) so you have more time to use a clover.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ