Closed - PC on random items (newly came back to game & first post)

• (Closed)

Hi all,

I returned to GW a few months ago and am new to the forum. I am trying to get the hang of what is valuable and what is not, however am still unsure of the specifics. I'd be really thankful for your input on the following items. I am guessing most of it will be merch but appreciate your opinions - Thanks!

SH1:

SH2:

SH3:

SH4:

SH5:

SH6:

SC1:

ST1:

ST2:

ST3:

ST4:

ST5:

SW1:

Edited once, last by Eprius (February 1, 2022 at 10:21 PM).

• EDIT - I didn't see the SH2 is Strength attribute, I thought it was Tactics, I'm blind, my bad, Red Fireball is right.

Regarding the other OS shields, put them for auction and see what happens, I'm not into OS market so I have no idea there.

OS staves if they don't have the inherent HCT and at the same time they have high requirement (q10~13), merch. If they have the inherent HTC 10%, you can scratch 10~15e depending the skin.

Edited 3 times, last by Ostona (January 27, 2022 at 8:42 PM).

• sh1 hero/few ecto

sh2 sadly I'd put it quite a biz lower - might be rare, but str is not desired at all... I'd guess 20-30e

sh3 merch-10e from a collector

sh4 10-30e from collector (wait for more input maybe has a DoA sc relevance then substantially more)

sh5 50e+

sh6 merch

sc1 merch-10e

st1 10e

st2-st5 merch

sw1 merch

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Eprius February 1, 2022 at 10:21 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on random items (newly came back to game & first post)” to “Closed - PC on random items (newly came back to game & first post)”.
  • bsoltan February 1, 2022 at 11:32 PM

Closed the thread.