(close)few stuff, zodiak staff etc

• apparently its the rule, u can't edit your current thread, u have to close one before open a new one. i have putted them for sale already but i want to know if i can sell them or if i'm wrong then merch them...

So if u answer that that's mean you have no idea? i prefer ask pc bc soem peeps here think i don't know enough to put my own prices on items

• lol, when u see a guy selling 17 magma shields, and u see ppl still bidding on them, noone cries it's botted shields, or a guy selling like 10 sunqua blades and others... why when a guy post some shields with the same skin it's always botted? can u imagine 30sec i collect shields from my guildies and try to sell their stuff bc they don't know legacy?

well, apparently this post attracks only troll comments, and noone wanna make any pc...

hope tomorow i will get objective opinions for those stuff.

Edited 3 times, last by tru recycled: Merged a post created by tru recycled into this post. (February 7, 2022 at 11:28 AM).

• tru recycled February 8, 2022 at 6:35 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “few stuff, zodiak staff etc” to “(close)few stuff, zodiak staff etc”.
  • bsoltan February 9, 2022 at 9:48 AM

Closed the thread.