Closed. Price check on some pre-nerf and OS items

• 1-3 I'd merch all of them but you could get few ecto out of each of them if you find someone who'd appreciate them

4-8 are all prenerf as well except for the sword.

4 not too sure but clean q8s are collectible and I'd expect few hundred ecto

5 not too valueable, still 50e+ for a max q8 sword

6 similar to 5 maybe bit more due to skin, weapon type and merchant value

7 prenerf staves have much variety, exact range is tough in an odd one like this but I'd expect few arms (1-3)

8+9 very unique - we don't see prenerf nonmax items around a lot, put them for sale and give it some time - might easily be that some collectors fall in love and fight to death or might be just one likes and you end with an 1a offer. (I wouldn't sell then personally) the q7 should generate substantially more interest - I'd expect at least 10a+

10 classic combo yet way off, I wouldn't expect too much but 1-5a should be easy.

11 offgrid in some ways - the one off on inherent mod, mixed profession, a condition mod, clean value - could end up 1-10a

12 just a prenerf dmg mod but again nonmax, yet like the q10bow above I wouldn't expect much (1-5a)

13 shadow staff prenerf is cool, yet req and mod don't convince much... again a 1-5a guess

hope this helps to roughly value your possessions - number 9 seems to be the most promising/interesting to me. just on all the pre nerfs - don't rush to sell via pm for a seemingly fair or even good offer, take your time on them.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• 1-3 merch

4 ive sold same for 90e sometime ago

5 sold similars 1-2a

6. sold similars 2-3a

7. sold similars 1-3a

8. sold nonmax prenerfs around 30-40e ea lately

9. sold recently 14-25 13% deadbow for 3a, flat i wouldnt expect much higher, took me long time get even that, note that the sundering mod itself is prenerf and should go for 2-3a

10. 1-3a imo

11 1-3a imo

12 50e orso imo, thats what ive been selling non max prenerfs for

13. 50e-1a imo, around that similar staffs ive sold for

• bsoltan February 26, 2022 at 3:05 PM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan February 26, 2022 at 3:05 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price check on some pre-nerf and OS items” to “Closed. Price check on some pre-nerf and OS items”.