[Closed] Celestial Axe

• Hello!

Is this celestial axe worth something? Thank you for your honest answer!

**Mod Edit** Don't edit Price Check posts Zozo GW

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan (March 11, 2022 at 2:06 AM).

• Zozo GW March 10, 2022 at 8:44 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Price Check on 2 Bows” to “Celestial Axe PC”.
  • I'd merch the axe due to it being both q11 and non-perfect. I don't even think the 300 gv is enough to save it.

Note that you should make a new thread for every new set of items that you wish to get PC'd. Each top post should be left unedited, for future reference.

Edit: Actually, I just remembered a collector of non-perfect items, axes mostly, with the IGN "Taco Bus". I would take whatever he offers you.

IGN: Zephyr Souldew

Edited once, last by Zephyr Souldew (March 11, 2022 at 2:02 AM).

• Zozo GW March 25, 2022 at 4:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Celestial Axe PC” to “[Closed] Celestial Axe”.
  • Xunlai Marketplace Rules - Guild Wars Legacy

12. Price check threads.

• This section is for price checking of items only.

• If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

• To close a price check thread simply add the word CLOSED to the title or at the top of the first post. DO NOT DELETE anything from either the title or the contents of the thread.

• You are not allowed to take or make offers for items under any circumstance. You can show interest or say an item should be listed for sale.

Updated from May 2019

• Discussion without specific value is allwoed providing there is reason to discuss. Only comments pertaining to value and people’s reasons for it will be allowed.

• Thread creator can reply to questions and ask further questions on the item(s) within 24 hours. (Early bumping for no reason won’t be allowed).

• Replies don’t have to give a specific price because we appreciate that sometimes a value can’t be given.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• cosyfiep March 26, 2022 at 2:41 PM

Closed the thread.