Weapons from my storage

• I agree with Kairi on the Sephis axe 20e+ and CC would sell but also not familiar with current cc value.

The Q9 Legendary Sword may bring in 5e-8e, but you may spend time searching for a buyer.
    You may also be able to get 15e+ for the Q9 Amber Longbow, but same as Legendary Sword, would need to find the buyer.
    Lastly, I have seen someone recently selling a Q9 Dragon Kamas Insc for 40e, but no guarantee what it actually sold for.

That's my thoughts.

Agent Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• The only item here that holds any value is the CC, there are some particular cases in which a DF Focus is used, not many though, hence I'd say it's 50-100e

This Statement is false! You can sell some of the others, although some are merch food IMO.
    ----------------------------

Q9 Amber Longbow 15^50 = 10-15e

Q9 Sephis Axe 15^50 = 40-50e

Q9 Divine Favor CC 75e-100e

Q9 INSC Dragon Kamas- (demanded skin) - might fetch 20-40e to the right buyer

I would personally merch the rest. ~Hrwakkka

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0