Vengeful was Khanhei - is there anywhere mildly useful for it?

• I was trying to figure out some semi-useful farms for VWK, not to maximize profit but just for something different, but I can't really see anything useful. The PvX wiki locations are pretty lackluster, and trying to adapt it to different things (e.g. feather farming in Jaya Bluffs) has been pretty underwhelming. Is there anywhere where it can be semi useful?

• There was a q8 inscr farm somewhere a Kourna Fortess and it was best with Vengeful was khanai, Even better then derv because u couldn't ball them good enough.

So it was the fastest and best way to farm it. I think Peter Kadar had a video or livestream of that farm as well :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I think VwK will always be kind of a boring build due to its nature. nestlings are a classic, all types of warriors and assassins (minotaur, star blade, vermin, start of moddok ...) and some rangers are farmable. 300Hp, 55HP and a standard defense build can bring a bit of variation.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I think its one of the best builds to do feather farm. Ball up multiple groups.

I use

1) Arcane Echo

2) Vengeful was Khanhei

3) Vengeful Weapon

4) Channeling

5) Light of Deldrimor

6) I am Unstoppable

7) Radiation Field

8) Ancestors Rage or Soothing Memories

Imo farming nick sets is one of the few things that you can do with this build and make a good profit. Like Geode

Edited 2 times, last by manuS (November 2, 2022 at 11:50 AM).

• I farm sensali for feathers in Jaya bluffs with a VwK build. It's a pet farm of mine and feathers are the only conset material that you don't get from normal playing.

I tried many many buils with different professions for this farm to keep things interesting and the VwK build is one of the fastest and most reliable. Derv is probably better but that's the case for just about any farm and I'm bored of it lol.

Edit: oh wow, should've read the post above mine first.

Edited once, last by noxie (July 3, 2023 at 11:26 AM).