• I didn't see it posted in this forum so I made a map of the Witman's Folly chest run. It is IMO the fastest map if you are only interested in the treasure hunter and related titles, not the drops.

This map always spawns 3 chests. Most of the times all 3 chests are along the main route (yellow) but sometimes the last chest will spawn far away from the main route, next to the portal to Droknar's Forge. What you want to do is first complete the main route and then you can choose.

1. resign and forget about the third chest
    2. get killed by Azure Shadows and follow the purple route from the resurrection shrine to the final chest

The grawl mobs are so weak, any running build should work. Bring at least 1 skill to prevent getting knocked down in the eastern section of the map by the Azure Shadows which cast Signet of Judgment on you.

• using deaths charge at the first group of mobs to get up the hill saves you another 10sec per run, which adds up if going for treasure hunter here. the chest/time is faster if you chose option 1. it indeed is a fast yet very unexciting run - but at least the runes pay for some of the invest :P

thanks for the post! definitely been missing :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• the chest/time is faster if you chose option 1

There are some situations where the 2nd chest is guarded by a large group of mobs in the eastern section and I don't see another chest. In that case I let them kill me after I pick up the drop and then it's just a short walk to the Droknar's chest. It's a bit of a gamble because it's possible that the 3rd chest spawned just a little too far away to see... but I like the gamble. :)