PC - Pre-Nerf Ky's Chalice

• Hey, sorry for the delay, totally meant to respond to this sooner. There isn't exactly a going rate for these sorts of things. In fact, I've only seen one Ky's Chalice so far, and I bought it for 500e earlier this year. I wouldn't expect someone else to pay that much, but hey who knows.

It's a little hard to tell from this screenshot if yours is prenerf, tbh, but I'm leaning more towards saying yes, it is. Would like to meet up with you in game to confirm if possible. If there are any others you have that you're maybe unsure of, please feel free to ask. Like I said, this is a pretty rare one (so far), so fingers crossed you maybe have others (there are a few others from Raisu Palace still left to confirm!)

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Thanks Vengeful. I'm on most nights. I wasn't sure if it was prenerf, so I had someone else check it out before I posted, as well. From what I can tell, pre nerf has two ribbons and post nerf only has 1. I'll add you and keep an eye out so we can link up.

• Ah, that’s just how the ribbons happened to be placed when I took the screenshots. There’s no difference in the skin/model itself. Both have two ribbons, like the base chalice version of the divine symbol skin.

The difference here, as noted in the thread, is the color. The entire things shifts a bit, but it’s more easily noticed in the color of the ribbons.

Thanks, feel free to message whenever if you see me on.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• bsoltan September 24, 2022 at 12:36 PM

Closed the thread.