CLOSE please PC for some OS Weapons

• I haven't been active for some years, and got back into playing.

So I was wondering how the prices developed, and how much I could get for those weapons.

For inscr. stuff, I managed to get some good overview with the chat, but it is pretty hard for the OS ones.

I guess the staffs are decent, but suffer from the high req. Same for the shields I guess.

When I checked, I realized I have quite a lot of those q9 +5 and +15^50 OS Swords, but I dont want to spam too many in this thread.

Is there any specific OS q9 Sword Skin thats the most desireable?

Also curious about the fire wand and divine symbol (afaik its double inscr mods and max, both semi-good?). Im tempted to just merch or give em to heroes, so I wanted to be sure and ask here before.

I would be extremely grateful for any insight and help to evaluate.

Thanks in advance!

• q9 +5e oni blades have been seeing bids of a couple arms lately. These other caster swords are prob like 50-100e each (gpb on the higher end and the others on the lower end).

Of the staves, the earth zodiac is prob the most valuable, though I couldn’t say how much it’d fetch.

The fire wand/divine symbol I would probably personally merch. They may see a few ectos each, but probably not the easiest of sales (wand should sell more easily between the two though)

(You mentioned checking insc stuff on the chat website and now here for os stuff. Check the link in my signature for info on greens as well. May be something of value there, if you have any.)

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Thanks a lot! Im very surprised with the oni blade being so high. Is there any reason for that?

I also got 2 zodiac swords q9 5e and 15^50 , are they also in the 50e area or did they increase aswell, as they have a similar drop area?

Im still looking for a PC on the staves and shields, if anyone has some knowledge in that field.

• q9 +5e zodiac swords can go for 150-200e easily ive seen. 15^50 maybe a little less.

Im not familiar with staves but the shields that is q12 is hard to sell cause there is so many with those mods with high req. But possibly 150e is doable.
    That Eternal Shield should catch some interest, put it for sale and see. Some people really get hung with +30 mods.

• I paid 5a for zodiac sword q9 + 5e, but there was small bid war on it. I think amber, sotw, zodiac staff and fire bo may catch few arms / ea potentially and I wouldn't be surprised if eternal will go to 10 a+. But it's really hard to predict, all depends on interest. You can also get no bids on them or some low balls.

• Taiwan Rulez September 6, 2022 at 10:27 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC for some OS Weapons” to “CLOSE please PC for some OS Weapons”.
  • bsoltan September 8, 2022 at 11:02 PM

Closed the thread.