-20% condition mods

• I have a question out of curiosity pertaining to shields.. So lets say I have a 20% reduction poison shield, if I become inflicted with poison, then wield the shield, will it reduce poison by 20%?

Edit: Interesting stuff here in this thread, I have certainly learned a thing or two!

Edited once, last by shield plz (September 7, 2022 at 8:49 AM).

• @shield plz yes the duration not the Degen tho :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Yes so to be 100% clear, If I wield a shield with 20% after being inflicted with poison, I will reduce poison duration by 20%?

• Yes :)

πŸ™ƒ Upsi

See Martin's post and mine below please πŸ˜‡

• No. Mr. Clean(-Value) is incorrect. The duration of an effect is always fixed upon it's creation. They are never shortened/lengthened or sped up/slowed down on the fly. Switching to a -20% blind (for example) shield after you've been blinded achieves nothing. Likewise, casting Ether Renewal and then switching to a +20% enchant weapon does nothing, casting Healing Breeze and then Blessed Aura does nothing, moving in or out of Quickening Zephyr does nothing, etc.

Edit: QZ affects recharge time rather than effect durations, but the principle is the same.

d78dd1d.jpg

• I could have sworn the - 20% Blindness shield helped in Random Arenas when playing warrior I allways had a blind shield I switched to. - having the purification on the armor as well ofc.

You tell me half of my life has been a lie 😳🀯

for example AIR of Disenchantment will not let Enchantments run out faster that are allrdy on me? - yeah it stands in the text -

• This hex only affects the length of enchantments used on the target after the hex is applied; previously applied enchantments are not affected, nor will removing the hex restore the original length of effects already shortened.

Holy smokes power of believing. I allways switched to my - 20% Blind shield and I achieved absolutely nothing except feeling pro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I πŸ’―% agree with hate core. That's the only explanation I have. Only 1 thing is not true. The magmas is q7 ;)

🀣🀣🀣🀣