• [font="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]I'm from NA, Indianapolis area, and when I do pathpings and tracerts to the IP I'm connected to, it's sending me to telia.net which is a european ISP. I have 200+ ping everywhere I go, because it's trying to route me through the EU servers. I make sure I'm connected to the Americas channels in game, and it still puts me on an IP that's in europe.. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but I can't seem to make it work. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or am I just screwed?[/font]

Edited once, last by Iaerah (August 21, 2017 at 7:41 PM).

• I am currently looking into this problem and trying to find a solution for it.
    Right now I'm working on a PowerShell script that will collect more information so we can properly troubleshoot this and perhaps send all of the data through to ArenaNet.

I am aware that the most issues with connectivity/lag right now are related to Telia. I suspect that might be their uplink between Europe and the US that is causing the issues.

Could you post some of the IP's you are connecting to? Others are welcome to provide these too, so I can properly troubleshoot this.

I've already started a ticket, so we are looking into this.

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg