Shadow White Prenerf Collection

• Hello there :)

I started to play GW 211 months ago, It was my first "MMO" back then.

I played a while, was a complete noob but enjoyed the game so much. I created multiple characters across all the campaigns and played days and nights. I started to trade after the release of Nightfall, buying items from one region to sell in an other. Quickly I was able to get almost a full Fow armor, few 15K sets for my characters and around 1000K gold.

But I was hacked during the Anet security breach. When I opened my GW account, all my characters were naked and I had lost everything. Months and hundreds of hours of efforts gone in a few minutes.
    I loved this game so much that I choose to stand up and to restart all over again. With the same account, I was trading bunnies during Easter Festivities and in a week I was able to get my 1000K back. Then... I was hacked again...

I was disgussed and decided to quit the game for good. My account would be public and probably be used by a bot by someone else.

GW2 was released a few months later and I began to play it. Rushed lvl 80 in 4 days after the servers were open, but after hundreds of hours I didn't like it as much as GW1 and stopped.

Few years later, in 2017, I still had a lot of nostalgia about Guild Wars. I contacted the Anet support to get my GW1 account back and... they helped me to get it ! I was thinking my account would be gone, but nop it was still here. All my characters naked for years waiting for me. I started to play again, going for my titles ( I hadnt completed a full title on any of my chars lol ). Soon I began trading again in kama and in a year I was able to get tens of arms. Then I stopped again in 2018 and came back in August this year.

I learned about prenerfs items and soon I found my purpose : Collecting white items prenerfs, items that were considered trash in the early days that still get to the bin when old accounts get activ again.

It took me 8 months to collect the items who are exposed below. If you want to help me to add such items in my collection feel free to reach out to me by pm.

I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do every time I look at them :)

Edited once, last by EckOo (February 24, 2023 at 11:06 AM).

• Great collection but my inner Monk says to me " Please remove the Armor mod in the hammer" πŸ˜… then it's 100% clean approved πŸ‘Œ

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire