• Yoooo!

So I decided to post some of the hero builds that I use. I will also be posting builds I created but haven't tested out yet.

The ones I have posted now I would mostly run on a Melee character or atleast a physical attacker^^

I have tried to come up with some comps that may not be meta, but more fun. It also might be nice to run a hero comp where you need to bring a certain hero with you that you normally don't use.

More to follow for sure:)

Balanced - Melee Player

Balanced - Melee Player 2

Triple Derv Way

I know that most of these builds are still quite meta, but would people be interested in quite wonky builds that somehow do work? Maybe use elite skills people generally dont use :D

• I love the builds πŸ˜πŸ’•

Specially the burning πŸ”₯ and paragon combo

For balanced - melee player 2. And in general wouldn't IMS and IAS be great additions in attack based builds. Looking at other bars and/or PvP bars all run 1 IMS and 1 IAS.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Here is a new one I just made for a new dervish that I will be playing very soon.

Will be going for GWAMM + all story (including WiK and WoC)!

This is the setup that I came up with, IMO it looks kinda fun to use 6 Dervishes (5 heroes).

Let me know what you think and if you have any requests for specific team builds or a custom team build centered around your favourite build!

I will be changing this into the same format as used in the original post soon and add it there for easier access;)

• Great idea ! I have made account for Paraway and now also starting building necroway acc. You will need 2 mercs right ?

• Well I was thinking about running with 8 Dervishes, but I wasnt sure if I'd like it. And I really like some necro utility that it brings for physical classes^^

But I have been a bit busy. I have created a few more and will be adding them to the main post once the weather stops burning over here and I feel like I can play;)

8 Dervishes

It's the new PvE Elite for the player build here.

8 Necromancers

8 Elementalists

8 Paragons (Does require Essence of Clarity for IAS)

Baby Paraway

• Not gonna lie.... I think I have a problem... ;))))))

I am really loving just tweaking builds and just making stuff... work? I dont know :D

Also idk, just something about naming them is also kinda fun xd

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Riders

Feels like cuddling in summer.

This must be.... hell? Idk just seems a little hot.

Just gonna stand there and watch you burn, but that's okay because it hurts me less:)

• 8 monks pls πŸ™

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• For future requests, please use my thread in Services Offered:

Gentleman Xander
    July 11, 2023 at 10:32 PM

I will get right on with it and post them there!:)