OS Collecting since 2006

• none too bad, but woth all the recent "farming" especiall, os 20/19 and 20/10 wands have become almost worthless.

the prot icon +1/20 30 is cool but only really to a collector and there is few. should get 50e+

the max dv are also nice and good skins, should get 1a-5a/ea and the plag axe should still get 50e+

flame artifact 20/19 is very close... 1a+

the earth scroll 20/19 still 25e+ guess you could sell with the earth wand for an arm or so...

air wand 20/19 maybe 50e+

spiral rod 20/20 is mixed attr but should get 1a+ at least.

outcast 20/20 smite will be 50e+

q8 gilded should bring at least some ecto - like 50e+

exalted aegis is very close and nice I could see that one sell for several arms.

q8 embossed should also sell for 5a

q8 shinobi is nice whereas the mod sucks but 10a+

q9 fire plag scepter and the eternal flame in very similar stats should bring 50e+

fire staff 20/20 20-50e

among the demon shields I'd think the outcast should bring 1a due to skin, iri 20e, gothics 20e/ea

jade wand 25e

sadly esp the caster stuff is really tough sales, the easiest money should be on the q8 shinobi & embossed as well as on the max dual vamps and the stance exalted.

wait for some other opinions, but hope it helps and isn't too far off.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier