Ahmtur Arena (2023 update)

• I have updated the wiki article with everything I have been able to rescue, but I thought it would also be good to have the photos uploaded here. For the full gallery and info enter inside, I don't want to flood the message with exactly the same thing that it's written once. I thought some of you might like to know what happened to that place.

Pre-Update (2006 > January 2007)

Post-Update (February 2007 > unknown)

The arena's battlefield was updated after the removal from Random Arenas when it was leaked by mistake back in January 2007. I don't know when because it was a silent update and ArenaNet never said anything about it (except Joe Kimmes comment in 2018, this is all explained in the wiki).

I discovered this in 2023. Well, in fact I discovered this yesterday :V

Everything here looks strange/half loaded because I used the GWMapBrowser which still in early development. In any case giant thanks to the author for the enormous effort he has achieved in creating it a this current level.

• Amazing :love:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire